$80K — $100K *
Dealpath is looking for a Sr. Marketing Operations Manager. We are looking for an analytical, process oriented and collaborative team member to join our marketing team. The Sr. Marketing Operations Manager will report directly to our Director of Marketing, GTM and partner closely with the rest of the Marketing team, Sales and ADR teams to lead marketing automation and reporting activities.
The right candidate for this role has a solid foundation in B2B Marketing Operations including lead process management, Marketo, Salesforce and integrated campaigns. This role will oversee lead management processes, enablement of integrated demand generation campaigns and optimization of our marketing operations technology stack.
You're excited about this opportunity because you’ll:
○ Own Marketing Processes and Automation
○ Optimize lead management and workflows to ensure maximization of the marketing to sales funnel, increasing efficiencies and conversion rates
○ Provide support to configure, execute and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues and other key marketing operation functions
○ Identify and integrate new lead data sources (e.g. for appending data like ZoomInfo and LeanData)
○ Ensure new lead channels have proper measurement, routing and sales handoffs
○ Define, create, map and document key marketing processes
○ Effectively manage a variety of technology, data and service vendors
○ Build and maintain lead scoring programs and data augmentation strategies
○ Actively strengthen the relationship between sales and marketing
○ Use automation to solve business problems, collaborate with key stakeholders to identify gaps in current processes/systems and optimize workflows to increase marketing and sales productivity
○ Own and Build Dealpath’s Marketing Technology Stack
○ Identify key process areas for MarTech automation or enhanced capabilities
○ Develop marketing technology ecosystem and prioritize improvements
○ Work with Director of Marketing, GTM to propose new technology and evaluate the right MarTech stack
○ Create Visibility and Reporting of Marketing Activities
○ Own reporting and analysis of marketing effectiveness
○ Must have command and create visibility of marketing funnel metrics
○ Performance by channel
○ Volume and conversion rates
○ ABM automation - Target Account Coverage
○ Create reporting on integrated marketing campaign channels and campaigns
○ Online advertising and web conversion flows
Our mission is to empower real estate investment and capital markets with data and collaboration through purpose-built software. We believe that real estate is driven by people with information to shape our built world. We also know that the most important part of any company is the holistic wellbeing of its people.
Dealpath is the leading cloud-based real estate deal management platform and we are expanding rapidly. Recent highlights include: surpassing $6 trillion of transactions supported on the platform with prominent firms like Blackstone, AEW, Rockpoint, Bridge Investment Group, etc., recognized as the “Top Technology” at Global PropTech Awards, and expanding offices and teams in San Francisco and New York City. We’re creating an industry-defining company to accelerate the largest asset class in the world into the future.
Valid through: 11/6/2021