As a marketing operations manager, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You will also conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company and help drive improvements in data quality and completeness. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
- Manage technical aspects, including integrations, of key marketing systems used to generate, distribute, and report on leads. As needed, troubleshoot errors and resolve.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, including data imports, deduplication, appending and lifecycle management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on overall marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database and drive processes for improving accuracy and usability.
- Develop processes for accurate list building and database segmentation by persona, industry, lifecycle phase, etc. to support marketing programs and analysis.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Provide training and support for marketing team members on new processes and best practices for data management.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 5-7+ years of marketing experience.
- Experience working in a channel environment.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in HubSpot and Salesforce.com and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.