The Sr Domains Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting revenue plans that drive demand and preference for Verisign domain names and related products and services in North and Latin America.
This position will report directly to the Director of Domains Marketing – Americas and will be a key contributor to go-to-market planning and strategy by translating market dynamics and data into key insights and actionable marketing plans. The Sr. Domains Marketing Manager will also lead key direct marketing campaigns to build brand preference and relevance for Verisign domain names and products. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for creative, a solid understanding of brand marketing, and able to effectively leverage analytics to optimize marketing tactics. This role collaborates across the Verisign organization to drive towards aggressive business goals. This role requires a proven track record of demonstrating initiative and the ability to think outside of the box.
- Lead and execute key components of a national, multi-media campaign targeted towards small businesses.
- Manage end-to-end project management of advertising or content production work streams to include project calendar, compliance with business procedures, goal-setting, and clear communication and coordination among the many supporting teams.
- Managing integrated campaigns with media vehicles such as display, paid social media, SEM, and native, including agency of record and campaign budget
- Lead multiple marketing initiatives with aggressive timelines and successfully execute on-time and on-budget.
- Collaborate across the organization and manage internal stakeholders and an external agency of record to deliver on business objectives and campaign goals.
- Prepare executive- level presentations and 'tell the story' in a compelling manner.
- Support other marketing needs such as messaging development, research, event planning, creation of executive-level decks, competitive tracking, customer intelligence.
- 4 Year / Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 10 years of related business experience; possessing broad knowledge over a cross-section of marketing disciplines that include content marketing, social media, paid media, analytics, events, research and messaging.
- Minimum of 4 years campaign experience managing national, multi-media campaigns.
- Strong knowledge and experience working in paid media (display, paid social media, SEM, native).
- Experience working with or working at a media agency.
- Familiarity with creative aspects of marketing, as well as the numbers and research side of business
- Possess strong project management and budgeting skills, and can thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- MBA or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Spanish and Portuguese