If you have experience overseeing the company's marketing strategies and are responsible for creating and implementing campaigns, supervising staff, networking with stakeholders, analyzing research data, and helping company management make the best decisions, come and join our team as Senior Marketing Manager.
What will be your responsibility?
In close collaboration with the sales team, you will be responsible for crafting and executing the Marketing Strategy and tactics to generate demand including strategies to promote rich content to generate contacts and leads
What we are looking for?
- Establish a US marketing presence to grow brand awareness in key industries of insurance and mid-tier/regional banks.
- Execute and manage US-based marketing programs to drive demand and pipeline creation by working collaboratively with global marketing in Brazil and the US sales team.
- Create a marketing function in the US that will scale to support aggressive growth in a competitive market.
- Organize and attend events to market Sensedia’s API solutions.
- Develop a US PR, media and social strategy and plan to build US credibility and support growing brand awareness.
- Produce and promote case studies based on new wins and successful implementations.
- Create content, as needed, aligned with brand position and message, that helps accelerate conversions of leads to opportunities and qualified opportunities to close.
- Monitor marketing programs to evaluate their efficiency and effectiveness. Report and track success metrics locally and globally.
- Assist with Partner identification and onboarding with Sensedia’s Global partner manager and US sales.
- Engage in the Planning and Budgeting process.
What do you need to be part of our team?
- Up to 5 years of experience with the leadership of Marketing Teams - especially with global organizations executing programs in local markets.
- Obsessed with Results, Metrics and Data (No vanity metrics!!!)
- Strong experience in new market entry with hands-on marketing program execution, sales enablement and focused demand generation including events, emails campaigns and content delivery.
- Experienced in high-tech marketing with a focus on B2B SaaS solutions.
- Solid understanding of both ABM and Inbound methodologies (Certifications and Specializations are welcome!)
It will be amazing if you also have:
- Experience in API Management Solutions.
- Portuguese professional proficiency will be a big plus.