- Manages all aspects of US marketing plans to ensure the achievement of financial/budget expectations and product line strategies; creates strategic marketing plans and drives tactical marketing initiatives for the Non-Acute Care markets.
- Works closely with the Non-Acute Sales team to effectively implement marketing strategies and drive tactical plans to attain/exceed sales and categoryshare objectives.
- Partners with instrumented platform leads to ensure integrated messaging and roll out to the field.
- Employs market research tools, as required, to identify and interpret changing region attitudes, demands, and needs for existing products. Acquires and utilizes competitive intelligence to guide strategy and tactics.
- Manages the demand planning process; represents portfolio at Demand Consensus and S&OP meetings.
- Contributes to the annual financial planning cycle for the US: budget, forecasts and ASR.
- Initiates, coordinates, and drives key marketing initiatives directed to Patients, Physician’s offices, Physician Office Labs (POL) and distribution partners.
- Creates and manages communication programs including advertising, PR, direct mail, product literature, sales tools, BD internet sites, etc., in alignment with branding strategy.
- Successfully launches products; develops strategies, tactics and training plans for the Service organization, Applications and Sales teams.
- Creates and implements pricing strategies, market analysis, promotional programs, market research requirements and channel strategies. Incorporates "best practices" in all aspects of the marketing function.
- Provides marketing and/or technical support at conferences, users’ meetings, customer sites, end user workshops, and other specific marketing events.
- Develops and implements strategic publication plan. Works closely with both Scientific Affairs and the Healthcare Economics team to develop models and studies that support and drive market adoption. Develops KOL group and speaker opportunities; coordinates webinars, as appropriate.
- Builds relationships with internal stakeholders, and effectively communicates short and long term business priorities to functional leaders (i.e., Service) to ensure a unified agenda. Identifies potential gaps and proposes possible solutions.
- Ensures compliance with BD policies, procedures, and practices, including serving as point-person in marketing communication copy approval process.
- Typically requires a B.S. in a Life Sciences or Computer Science discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA highly preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of business experience, with a minimum of 3 years in Marketing. Business experience may include marketing, sales, business development or applicable advanced degree.
- Experience in development of successful Direct-to-Patient and Direct-to-Physiciancampaigns, and co-marketing activities with distribution partners is highly preferred.
- Experience in the development and execution of marketing plans that deliver achievement of financial/budget expectations and product line strategies.
- Demonstrated track record in leading and implementing effective Market Shaping, Market Segmentation, Targeted Marketing, Competitive Analysis, Pricing Strategy and Go-to-Market initiatives.
- Demonstrated proficiency in business and sales acumen. Scientific and technical knowledge with the ability to understand and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial to drive revenue growth.
- Proven ability to work on functional teams and across multiple functions.
- Effective interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication; demonstrated abilities in organization, prioritization and planning, goal setting, analytical and problem solving.
- Results-oriented, with demonstrated ability to multi-task; capable of managing and driving the completion of multiple competing projects.
Job ID R-317351