You are passionate about events and extremely organized. You have Pinterest boards for client swag and gift ideas. You get a thrill from managing hundreds of event details that no one else knows about, wrangling sellers and VPs, strategizing themes that connect to business goals, and ensuring your audience is taken care of.
What you’ll do:
- Manage all elements of an event program including budget, venue selection, vendor management, promotion, theme, swag, signage and collateral, and event agenda.
- Manage a seasonal calendar and its supporting initiatives such as a client appreciation event, sales presentation, infographic teaser, blog post, and agency gifts.
- Be an internal champion with the internal sales and operational teams to brief and prepare event attendees.
- Own and track event marketing budget to promote company product and services to the target audience with a strong focus on ROI.
- Post-event tracking and ROI analysis to help measure the company’s marketing initiatives and to improve future performance.
- Utilize data and insights to increase efficiencies and bring new practices/projects to the team.
What you’ll need:
- At least 5-6 years of marketing experience at a digital media company or agency, tradeshow and/or events management also preferred.
- Ability to delegate marketing projects and help guide junior team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Media Studies or related field preferred.
- Fundamental marketing chops supported by business and data acumen. Familiarity with the AdTech space is strongly preferred.
- Excellent project management/coordinating skills are essential as is the ability to define, conceptualize and execute a successful event with marketing goals in mind.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented self-starter with strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills; Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop) experience a plus.