Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Supporting over 4,500 retail stores in North America, a career in our retail headquarters allows us to stay in touch with the end customer and use their ever-changing behaviors and preferences to shape our offerings of the best eyewear and services.
The Sr. Marketing Manager leads the media strategy, tactical planning, measurement and performance for one or moreretail brands to deliver effective marketing communications plans that drive media ROI, brandequity, traffic, and sales. The Sr. Marketing Manager leverages market mix modelling, attribution analysis and other analytic tools to deeply understand and drive optimization of media ROI.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as the media investment decision maker, leads media strategy and tactical planning for retail brands.
- Drives media ROI, brand equity, traffic, and sales by developing and delivering effective marketing communications plans.
- Takes accountability for all paid media investment decisions.
- Acts as a relationship leader, both for internal and external business partnerships.
- Leads and manages day-to-day interactions with global and regional stakeholders to ensure best-in-class media principles, guidelines and investments are made.
- Manages external media agency relationships to ensure campaign performance and executions are optimized towards business goals.
- Leads alignment, measurement and impact of total funnel spend between agency partners.
- Takes ownership for leading the media planning process among internal and external brand and agency stakeholders.
- Manages monthly agency billing and error resolution with Luxottica SAP system and agency billing team.
- Sets up and manages PORs for each vehicle within each campaign.
- Manages reconciliation (monthly, quarterly, and annually) and budget forecast.
- Partners with internal teammates on media data inputs, reviews, and presentations.
- Promotes media learnings and best practices across the Luxottica organization.
- Proactively provides breakthrough and measureable media opportunities and develops POVs for brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related
- 8+ years of experience with a mix of marketing, media and analytics
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Ability to work across functional teams in a highly matrixed environment
- Managing complex business model and multichannel media