The Senior Marketing Services Manager oversees multiple support functions across the organization, including research & insights, color strategy and execution, and management of all creative assets both inventoried and digital. A successful candidate is a well-rounded general manager that has professional experience driving change across the organization for better execution and efficiency. They must also be comfortable with public speaking acting as the lead spokes person of color process and trends for the entire organization.
- Leadership: Lead the Marketing Services team, made up of color, creative assets and customer insights marketers, and provide conversion driving support across all brands, channels and customer segments
- Change Agent: Develop and drive new processes, creating efficiencies and uncover cost reduction
- Strategic Planning: Owner of Marketing Services team strategy, insight development, end to end process, production, management, merchandising, palette development and forecasting. Including leading global coordination of yearly color forecasting workshop and awareness driving tactic, Color of the Year
- Brand Management: Development / refinement of the relevant brand equity framework, and or develop creative and supporting materials that adhere to the brand equity and support the brand portfolio.
- Budgeting: Maximization of budgets by utilizing ROI tools as a measurement of effectiveness and manage all aspects of the yearly budget to include ongoing tracking of spend, future commitments, budget availability and cost savings.
- Integrated Insights: Use research, the consumer decision journey and analytics to inform in-store materials, activating consumers, leading further down the funnel to conversion
- Execution: Work cross functionally through all levels of the organization to execute top and bottom line strategic initiatives
- Promotional Development: Development of branded business driving promotions to close consumers at point of purchase.
- Project Management: Management of the development, production and implementation of marketing communications tactics.
- Agency Management (Creative Assets – displays, collateral, PR): Management of strategic and day-to-day agency interactions to ensure communications efforts are aligned with brand strategy and positioning
- Communication: Interfacing, influencing and driving alignment, and enrolling the PPG management team, Channel Marketing, Sales teams, and other cross functional teams to ensure delivery/execution of channel marketing plans.
- Development: Responsible for identifying and developing the team, as well as the individual contributor’s, marketing performance metrics supporting the organization’s growth strategy
- 5+ years marketing experience and Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related technical field are required. An advanced marketing degree or MBA a plus.
- The successful candidate must have thorough marketing knowledge, excellent analytical skills, project management skills and be able to manage multiple product related projects at one time.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively across the organization and customers are required.
- They must have knowledge of the market place, the ability to think strategically, and strong business acumen.