We are looking for an all-star Sr. Marketing Manager who's ready to take our storytelling and more to the next level. You will own content strategy and development, social media and a touch of demand generation. You will be responsible for educating and engaging the market about the value of LifeStreet's programmatic marketing platform. As an early stage contributor, you'll have the opportunity to build from the ground up and play a pivotal role at a company which is revolutionizing the $600+ billion advertising industry.
- Drive LifeStreet's content strategy, incorporating what is needed for demand generation, thought leadership, campaigns and PR purposes.
- Build and manage a rich, persona and customer journey-focused content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties.
- Plan, write and execute whitepapers, infographics, e-books, blogs, videos, content for webinars, etc. to engage target audiences.
- Repurpose and repackage existing content into alternative forms to extract maximum value from the content creation efforts.
- Ensure that the content engine is scalable and flexible, capable of executing on long-term initiatives while responsive to current events and hot topics.
- Build and execute LifeStreet's social media presence across platforms.
- Engage, educate and grow a passionate user-base through inspiring stories and content.
- Listen and engage thoughtfully in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors and target industry verticals.
- Plan and execute social campaigns and influencer programs that drive strategic growth of advocates via content, engagement and third-party partnerships.
- Maintain the pulse of the community and keep internal teams informed of emerging trends.
- Plan, develop and execute marketing and lead generation campaigns in collaboration with Sales.
- Leverage multiple channels and program tactics, including but not limited to: acquisition paid programs (sponsored email, content syndication, list buys, advertising, virtual events, etc.), database and nurture email, webinars, field events, real time web personalization, retargeting and more.
Tracking & Analysis
- Understand and own the marketing database management, segmentation and reporting for marketing campaign results.
- Measure, report and act on the performance of content marketing and social media efforts.
- Distribute insights across the organization.
- Track and manage the budget for marketing programs.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, including Sales, Customer Success, Management, and external influencers and partners to identify needs and create content.
- Guide designers to create compelling and easily digestible visual representations of data and insights.
- Manage the development and publishing of content authored by contractors, partners and customers.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Passionate storyteller and self-starter.
- 3+ years of marketing experience with a track record of success at messaging and positioning, multi-channel content creation and a strong foundation in marketing principles.
- Exceptional writer and editorialist for different stages of the marketing funnel and customer lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced team.
- Strong bias towards speed and detail-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Must have positive and flexible attitude for working in a changing environment – with a great sense of humor.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and CMS tools, including Hubspot or similar platform.
- Considered a plus:
- Experience working in a high growth company.
- Proficiency with design tools, such as Photoshop, GIMP, InDesign; and project management tools, such as Asana.
- Experience managing agencies or contractors, and multiple projects with successful execution.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or relevant field.