Job ID R-304232
Job Description Summary
The Medication Management Solutions (MMS) business is a $2.2B global provider of Medication Management technology serving Acute Care Hospitals, Non-Acute Care, and Retail Pharmacies. We are focused on making the medication use process simpler, safer and smarter.
Our automated dispensing solutions have effectively changed the way medications are obtained and distributed throughout a hospital. Our technologies can help to increase financial results, reduce medication errors, streamline clinical workflow, facilitate regulatory compliance and enhance security and the quality of patient care. Marketing and Product Management is responsible for defining the market strategy, including product offering, pricing, positioning, distribution and promotion to drive the overall success of the business.
- Develop and demonstrate advanced understanding and experience in product/market management, specifically an expertise in acute care and non-acute care pharmacy operations, including automation and workflows
- Increase or develop deep knowledge of healthcareinformation technology capabilities in the context of medication management
- Assess financial implications, including profitability and viability, for complex product/market portfolios or segments that have significant organizational impact
- Understand and manage lifecycle implications and make recommendations to achieve sustainable economic success for complex products/markets
- Identify market opportunities, develop, implement and manage solutions, and provide subject matter expertise in complex situations
- Communicate effectively and work extremely well with complex multidisciplinary teams; work collaboratively across all functions of the organization to ensure successful product development, market launch, and development
- Serve as team lead and mentor for less experienced team members
- Provide leadership to technical and non-technical members of the team.
- Bachelor's Degreerequired, with a strong preference for degrees in Marketing, Business, and IndustrialEngineering; MBA preferred
- 5-8 years of experience in product marketing, preferably in healthcare automation and/or healthcare operations
- Experience developing and launching software, hardware, integrated systems, and mobile solutions desired
- Supervisory/management skills preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate experience assessing market dynamics, competition, business risks and opportunities, and providing leadership in these areas through the organization
- Must be able to manage expectations, and possess excellent organizational skills with the flexibility to readily adapt to change.
- Personal characteristics: dynamic, team player, detail-oriented, critical thinker, self-motivated, enthusiastic, resourceful - "will figure it out", customer-focused, interested in professional development/career progression, personable.
- Must have excellent communication, presentation and writing skills (e.g. responsive, persuasive, and polished) and be comfortable communicating across various levels of stakeholders
- Be willing to travel up to 60%