Join the TurboTax Business and Marketing Strategy Team and help bring to market TurboTax Live, a new offering that will transform assisted tax preparation forever. This exciting Senior Marketing Manager role will give you the opportunity to be on the ground floor of bringing this break-through service to market. You will contribute to the development of the Go To Market plan, working across marketing channels, design, customer success and research, in a highly collaborative and influential role. We’re looking for a forward thinking, self-starter, who has solid experience translating consumer insights into strong marketing execution.
What you'll bring
- 5 to 7+ years professional experience in marketing
- Bachelor degree required; MBA a plus
- Proven experience leading and influencing cross-functional teams to deliver amazing outcomes
- Solid written and verbal skills to communicate program objectives, develop creative briefs and share results across the organization
- Demonstrated high levels of ownership, responsibility, initiative and the desire to drive significant, measurable performance results
- Track record of making principled, data-based business decisions balanced with experienced judgement
- Strong experience and success in turning deep customer understanding into insightful market strategy and execution that drives strong business results
How you will lead
- Contributes to 1 and 3-year plan development and executes programs in service to it
- Leverages customer, market and competitive understanding to inform go to market strategy and execution
- Owns and drives marketing programs and related analysis
- Works across channel marketing & design teams to ensure strategy alignment and execute integrated marketing programs
- Develops and communicates clear, differentiated positioning, messaging and strong creative briefs to guide creative development and strong marketing programs
- Evaluates copy and creative execution and provides constructive feedback to design teams
- Uses qualitative and quantitative research to uncover consumer problems & needs and leverages deep consumer empathy to drive recommendations
- Experiments, by developing clear hypotheses, running A/B in-market tests, using data analytics to interpret test results, rolling out test wins, and implementing improvements to drive results.
- Understands and identifies key success metrics for each initiative, and manages programs to meet/exceed goals.
- Drives results by leveraging their influencing abilities across teams for which they do not have direct management responsibility