What you'll bring
- 5+ years of funnel optimization including oversight of at least two aspects of demand generation including paid search, programmatic, display, retargeting, paid social, media strategy, mobile, and/or email, driving success measures such as the below:
- Increased marketing ROI by program / by channel
- Reduced / optimized CPAs
- Increased website conversion
- Improved brand health metrics (e.g. awareness, consideration)
- Track record of growing marketing investment on a measurable basis (CPA, ROI, MMM, etc.).
- Customer-centric mindset, methodical in testing and experimentation, data-driven approach.
- On top of digital marketing trends including machine learning, AI, and mobile.
- Strong analytical skills - ability to collect and synthesize data while using intuition and experience to develop insights that accelerate decision-making.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, rapport with senior executives.
- Passion for learning and developing others.
- Strong project leadership - ability to lead, collaborate, influence, and deliver in a matrixed global organization.
- Self-starter with a proven track record to drive results.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Role will require 15% travel to other sites (e.g. San Diego, Plano, Mississauga, London, Sydney, etc) and conferences.
How you will lead
Exemplify Optimization of Marketing Performance in Existing and Emerging Digital Platforms to Accelerate Growth and Retention
Deploy blended learning experiences that uplevel the following skills sets across our org:
- Applying product marketing frameworks and strategy including positioning, value propositions, product-market fit, pricing, and go-to-market.
- Developing personalized, relevant and timely marketing strategies which reflect a deep understanding of customer needs and intent
- Leveraging a functional knowledge of enabling marketing technology - opportunities and limitations
- Optimizing against KPIs by aggressively innovating, evaluating, prioritizing, and implementing test and learn strategies
- Utilizing data-driven methodology, analysis and measurement to improve effectiveness and efficiency across marketing channels with experimentation as a way of operating day to day
- Working closely with analytics and business operations to build and leverage tracking, attribution, automation and optimization
- Applying strong analytical approach to funnel metrics, measurement and campaign performance
- Drive a relentless focus on customer needs and motivations across marketers, communicators, managers, and leadership to surface insights and opportunities.
- Uplevel team skill sets by designing, building, and facilitating blended learning experiences that support on-demand, social, instructor-led, and self-guided learning.
- Partner heavily with Segment and Global Leadership to identify and prioritize learning and talent development needs to structure plans for growth.
- Leverage rapid, hypothesis-driven testing to pilot, optimize, and scale new initiatives.
- Drive skill set assessment to identify gaps at every level and then partner to build capabilities through coaching, learning experiences, tools, and platforms.
- Be at the forefront of marketing technology, e.g. Machine Learning and AI, to keep our community up-to-date on breakthrough tactics and technology.