San Diego, California - Mountain View, California
Join Intuit as a Sr. Marketing Manager on the Intuit Brand Team. Our team is on a journey to develop and deliver an Intuit brand promise that wins the hearts and minds of customers, employees, and candidates. Our team is growing and investment is increasing as we build a One Intuit Brand plan with high exposure to the CMO and leaders. In this role, you will help Intuit hiring managers and recruiters attract the best and brightest talent. You will be focused on creating recruitment marketing plans for critical hiring areas and building our employer brand story at a very exciting time for the Intuit brand. We are looking for an experienced marketer with a passion for developing bold and innovative strategies. Apply your marketing expertise to the recruiting space and directly impact Intuit’s mission to power prosperity around the world through attracting the best talent for the job.
- Develop and execute employment brand strategy and acquisition marketing plans in partnership with our talent acquisition customers, media agencies, and other marketing team members.
- Partner with talent acquisition to define marketing hiring goals and strategies for critical talent communities.
- Develop deep understanding for talent groups like data science and women in tech to uncover actionable insights that will inform successful marketing strategy, tactics and test plans
- Execute plans leveraging core recruitment channels (i.e. LinkedIn, Glassdoor) and channels targeting passive talent to drive quality leads.
- Create highly relevant messaging, creative, and content for niche audiences to build employment and tech brand awareness.
- Develop and execute brand and messaging strategies for internal and external events in partnership with event leaders and pilot new Intuit events.
- Set clear goals and be accountable for tracking progress and business results through the recruiting funnel.
- Experiment in new channels and approaches and share learning and best practices with global partners to help accelerate success.
- 7+ years leading branding and acquisition marketing strategies with proven record of setting high goals and achieving them. Experience with employment branding and recruitment strategies is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to define strategies based on business goals & customer insights, and translate them into actionable tests & implementation plan.
- Experience executing plans across diverse marketing channels – digital, social, event, direct marketing
- Extensive experience writing creative briefs and guiding agencies/designers to develop break-through creative and messaging that connects emotionally with target audiences.
- Strong project management skills to execute with excellence and passion for data and analysis to optimize programs and deliver best in class ROI.
- Effective at building strong relationships and influencing partners/leaders.
- Take initiative and get things done attitude.
- Innovative thinker that moves fast with a test & learn mindset.
- BA/BS required.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.