As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will play a crucial role in building HNI’s marketing and business capabilities. In this role, you will be responsible for marketing strategies and ROI for Design Public Group, Danish Design Store and Design Public (part of the HNI family of brands).
You will develop and implement smart, creative and robust strategies to accelerate customer adoption of the Design Public Group platform and product purchasing on the eCommerce websites (Danish Design Store and Design Public) as well as own marketing campaigns and the delivery of engaging marketing experiences to drive top-level business goals, and push for new ways to achieve objectives at scale.
Our ideal candidate has a track record of success in driving marketing innovation, delivering results at scale, fostering creative eCommerce solutions, and working cross-functionally across multiple teams.
What you will do:
- Own creation and implementation of the Go-to-Market strategy including development of the marketing vision, goals, campaigns, strategies, and plans targeted at achieving overall brand objectives
- Develop detailed campaign project plans, creative briefs, and digital strategies, including campaign goals, messaging, calls to action, segmentation strategy, marketing distribution channels, and campaign schedule in alignment with marketing partners
- Work with the team to develop content strategies to support the customer journey—from awareness to adoption, or awareness to conversion
- Define marketing metrics, measurement, and experimentation plan, working in alignment with attribution modeling already in place
- Responsible for hitting revenue goals for DesignPublic.com and DanishDesignStore.com through smart and creative marketing strategies
- Work at both the strategic and tactical level to champion bold, creative ideas that drive results
- Be the brand manager and brand steward for DesignPublic.com, DanishDesignStore.com, and the Design Public Group credentialed platform including:
- Defining brand positioning, target consumer, etc.
- Being a steward of the brand across all channels
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with agency partners, including deliverables, budgets, messaging, and timelines
- Seek ways to better utilize marketing automation to improve processes and productivity, including the future state implementation of CRM and/or Marketing Automation tool such as HubSpot
- Test and refine new marketing approaches and channels to reach and engage key audiences, including identifying media and communication vehicles to support core and new products and programs, and leading implementation
- Manage the development of necessary sales and marketing materials to support the business
- Oversee copywriting, design, layout, and production of marketing literature, presentations, promotional materials, and marketing campaigns that support products and programs via print, online, and video vehicles
- Manage multiple projects and balance contending priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Lead and mange key calendar planning dates and projects in order to keep projects flowing on time
Who you are:
- 5 - 8 years of marketing experience, with an emphasis on leading digital and content strategies
- Ability to create, execute, manage, and analyze a variety of campaigns across social media, paid search, email and more
- Proven track record of managing campaign deadlines and communicating performance and ROI across teams, including creative, marketing, analytics, and leadership
- Familiarity with building, managing and leading initiatives across functional teams
- Strong creative, analytical and problem-solving skill set, with the ability to work within a team environment while handling multiple projects with deadlines
- Experience working in various analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Brightedge, Sprout Social etc.) to monitor return on investment of media buys, competitor data and ROI
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools (e.g., web CMS, marketing automation, web analytics)
- Experience in building, deploying, and analyzing eCommerce marketing strategies that drive ROI
- Accomplished oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Excellent organization, planning, and business skills alongside strategic thinking ability; able to see the big picture and how it connects to the details
- Ability to work cross-functionally across multiple internal teams and time zones