Gordon Brothers is looking for a B2B Senior Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager is responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue growth. This role will report directly to the Director of Global Marketing and be responsible for the development and management of broad-based B2B marketing programs. This person will develop, manage and execute marketing efforts for lead generation, web site development and content curation/creation, and sales collateral. This high-impact role will work across businesses and, interact with clients, vendors, and senior leaders. This role will be based in our Global Headquarters in Boston Massachusetts.
Collaborate with the Director of Marketing in developing and executing the company’s B2B marketing strategy and programs (relationship formation, referral of business, lead generation, advertising/sponsorships, digital marketing, traditional marketing) in order to support the company’s business objectives. Focused on acquiring and retaining new customers through the management of all online and offline marketing programs including, PPC, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, email, snail mail, social, lead nurturing, channel marketing and analytics. Collaboration with an array of cross-divisional team members and external vendors is essential to increasing marketing's contribution to revenue. This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise.
- Develop marketing lead generation
- Oversee, develop and implement digital and traditional marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Create and maintain content for the website, pitch decks, marketing collateral, conferences, press releases, etc., consistent with overall brand and message
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials—coordinating and socializing with content, creative, sales and broader organization
- Collaborate with colleagues to create content and ensure that materials meet the needs of our business
- Understand industry and competitive insight to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging
- Support internal communications in conjunction with the Marketing Director
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include pay per click, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or Marketing preferred
- 10+ years marketing experience strongly preferred; a minimum of 5 years of experience directly managing B2B Digital Marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- 5 years of content creation and writing experience required
- Financial or professional services related experience required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Understanding of the Institutional product strategies, audiences and distribution methods
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, including the ability to meet deadlines
- Google Analytics and Google Ad Word understanding
- Excellent communication skills – very strong written and oral communication skills
- Solid analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
- Creative and innovative thinker with a solution-oriented approach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Work successfully both independently and as part of a team where consensus is required
- Strong sense of ownership
Gordon Brothers offers a very competitive total compensation package, including base salary and bonus plan, health insurance, dental benefits, a generous 401(k) match, time off benefits, and more.