As the Senior Manager of Marketing for Dice, you are responsible for strategies and marketing programs that drive the awareness, acquisition, engagement, and retention of our tech pro audience.
You will be an expert on the Dice brand, understanding the tech market to support the core areas of awareness and traffic. You’ll be the go-to individual to manage our marketing channels, coordinating with agencies and internal teams. You’re a data-driven marketer, who proactively identifies new opportunities and is always interested in testing and learning.
This is a highly collaborative role, which requires working closely with the Product Marketing Manager to deliver a consistent on-brand message. It also requires coordinating with the CRM team to develop email programs that support our objectives.
- Channel management: Own the media mix for Dice. Champion the use of digitalchannels to drive performance for the Dice brand. Channels include, but not limited to, aggregators, paid search, programmatic media, social media, and affiliates. Track performance to ensure proper ROI.
- Agency management: Serve as a key point of contact for agency partners. Closely manage account teams to ensure timely and accurate delivery of media. Hold the team accountable for delivering against objectives.
- User journey: Be an expert on the user journey to inform marketing mix and influence onsite experiences. Work internally with teams including Marketing, Engineering, and Product to ensure consistent user journey to improve experiences.
- Awareness: Collaborate with the marketing team on strategies to support brand awareness. Work with agencies and internal partners to gain alignment and bring projects from inception to completion.
- Analytics: Be data driven. Leverage web analytics and other sources to track programs and report on progress. Develop reporting and dashboards to measure campaign performance and identify new business and marketing opportunities.
- Testing: Improving core performance can be achieved by A/B testing. You will have the opportunity to develop a testing strategy to improve the conversion rates on key work flows and marketing programs. Own the testing roadmap and communicate with cross-functional teams to ensure testing plans meet brand standards and are well integrated into the site.
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Direct experience in one or more areas (SaaS, enterprise apps, consumer apps, mobile product or internet service experience).
- B2C marketing experience – client side or agency – is required along with a strong business acumen.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels. Agency management a plus.
- Comfortable working with data to develop insights.
- Excellent verbal presentation skills and interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with cross-functional teams and management.
- Strong organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to drive results in complex, fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of A/B testing platforms (e.g. Monetate, Adobe Target, etc.)
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word and PowerPoint).
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
Required Education and/or Experience
- BA or BS degree in Marketing and/or equivalent experiencerequired.
- 5-10 years of related marketing experience with a minimum of 5 years in digital marketing.