Discover Your Career at Emory University
Emory University is a leading research university that fosters excellence and attracts world-class talent to innovate today and prepare leaders for the future. We welcome candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of our academic community.
- Markets programs and/or services to targeted audiences for a department or school.
- Provides leadership toward branding, brand management, and marketing strategy development for various organizational initiatives.
- Conducts marketing research and identifies new opportunities for growth and development.
- Identifies, develops, and retains relationships or partnerships with key entities to further the objectives of the division, school, or business unit.
- Oversees annual budgets, and tracks financial progress and identifies new methods of reaching revenue/budgetary goals.
- Compiles and analyzes various forms of data to develop reports, track progress, and identify new growth opportunities.
- Develops programs, special events, program materials, proposals, press releases, marketing kits, and other communication materials that support organizational goals and broaden the organization's exposure, or promote the organization's image/brand.
- Provides leadership in the design/development web based communications; may manage various aspects of social media activities.
- May supervise or provide direction to staff.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, public relations or other related field.
- Five years of relevant work experience which includes program development, the development of effective customer relationships, or public relations/institutional advancement experience.
- Project management or event planning experience.
NOTE: This role will be granted the opportunity to work from home regularly but must be able to commute to Emory University location as needed. Emory reserves the right to change this status with notice to employee.