Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Sr. Marketing Manager will provide leadership in the development and execution of the North American commercial strategies and tactics, including execution of new product launch, outbound marketing and innovative business solutions to drive commercial objectives.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute annual marketing plans that enable the Company's commercial objectives for assigned portfolio; including branding, positioning, customer segmentation, competitive, pricing, and promotional strategies to maximize market share and profitability.
- Identify and develop sales enablement tools to maximize sales effectiveness, including customer and patient marketing tools to enable customer outreach.
- Drive strategy and execution of lifecycle marketing; create lifetime customer value by onboarding, retaining, and building customer loyalty leveraging CRM, lead nurturing campaigns, loyalty and promotional programs targeted to strategic customer segments.
- Develop launch plan and lead the commercial team through flawless launch execution.
- Conduct market research to maximize product effectiveness. Maintain strong pulse on relevant trends, consumer insights, and technologies that impact our industry and the way customers base buying decisions.
- Forecast and manage annual marketing budget for assigned product lines.
- Coordinate with professional education, field sales, sales training, sales operations and global product marketing teams to maximize effectiveness of all marketing plans and tactics.
- Work closely with legal, regulatory, finance and other cross functional partners to effectively navigate internal and external environments to achieve results.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field required
- Minimum 5+ years of professional marketing experience; preferably in medical device or life sciences industry.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- MBA preferred
- Product launch, digital marketing and/or direct to consumer marketing experience preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of creating & executing marketing plans is required.
- Demonstrated leadership in leading marketing campaigns and or product launches.
- Demonstrated ability to take self-initiative and ownership, make strategic decisions and drive results.
- Strong analytical acumen to evaluate effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Ability to develop creative solutions, including writing/editing copy and directing graphic design.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player mentality, with ability to influence across the organization.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.