The Senior Marketing Manager - Americas, an important member of the Field Marketing team reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, Americas. This position is focused on proposing, planning and executing revenue-generating marketing activities that win new logos and protect and grow existing accounts. The role will focus mostly on engaging Retailers/Retail Marketers within the US and LATAM. The position offers a unique opportunity for an ambitious marketing manager to take ownership of key programs and make a significant impact on the business. The role will have one direct report – an ABM Marketing Manager focused on attaining and growing our most important accounts. What you'll do
- Plan and execute a variety of marketing programs targeting Retail marketers across the US and LATAM, using a wide range of channels including email marketing, video, slideware, etc.
- Develop a prioritized proposal for delivering on Criteos marketing goals as they pertain to Retailers
- Develop and communicate KPI’s for each program, share key results regularly with marketing and sales stakeholders for updates and to review results
- Working cross-functionally with the central and product marketing teams, as well as the regional sales and account teams to create and improve internal processes and, share updates, etc.
- Other general marketing duties as required, such as detailed budget tracking, monthly and quarterly planning meetings, etc.
- Strong focus on Sales Enablement and Demand Generation activities, with a focus on Product Marketing
Who you are
- Minimum 7 years of B2B marketing experience, ad tech experiencepreferred
- Understanding of the US and LATAM ecommerce and ad tech industries
- Content and product marketing experience and expertise
- Experience in both digital and physical marketing channels
- Experience with lead generation and client prospecting programs – knowledge of Salesforce required
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (Portuguese is a plus!)
- Experience managing multi-million dollar budgets effectively
- Works well across teams
- Proactive and demonstrates creative thinking and problem-solving