Are you a B2B marketing ninja? Coleman Research is looking for a multi-talented digital marketing professional who is strategic, creative, and data-driven to take our Account-Based Marketing to the next level. We’re looking for a superstar with unique combination of left-brain/right-brain skills to conceive and manage all aspects of campaigns and projects that will grow Coleman’s presence in the market, support global sales teams, inform and elevate our clients, and improve customer acquisition through new channels. Experience marketing to sophisticated business professionals is a must, as is a passion for what you do. Financial services experience is preferred but all B2B marketing superstars are invited to apply. You’ll get bonus points for dazzling us with a cover letter that tells your story and why you would be a great fit in this role.
This position is a great opportunity to help shape our entire marketing operation, reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, in a company that truly values its people. The Senior Marketing Manager will create new playbooks and programs driven by content marketing and automation. You’ll also manage projects with tight execution across the department. This is a very hands-on role in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
The right candidate will be a visual storyteller, a content creator, a project manager and strong collaborator, with a proven track record of syncing B2B marketing programs with sales outreach. You’ll also be a master of digital marketing platforms and technology, CRM and tools for content creation, database marketing and more who deeply immerses him/herself with the customer. You’ll also bring our story to life.
Location: New York City area preferred or work remotely
- Develop and manage Account-based marketing campaigns. E.g. create online advertising, retargeting, content, landing pages, email nurturing etc., all in sync
- Manage email and marketing automation in Marketo, with segmentation and targeting
- Drive content strategy and create processes to involve employees in content programs that can scale
- Conceive, write and manage content in a range of formats – blog articles, social media posts, white papers, infographics, videos, webinars, quizzes and more
- Create sales collateral and content for teams across the organization – for thought leadership, product marketing, lead generation etc.
- Analyze and report on all marketing campaigns and audience activity – using Marketo, Terminus, Google analytics and CRM reporting etc.
- Manage outside freelancers to broaden our capabilities
- Partner with HR to support internal communications and recruiting efforts
- Coordinate with groups across the organization to anticipate and sync plans for outreach and product with marketing plans
- 5+ years of B2B experience – Account Based Marketing, sales enablement etc.
- Hands-on knowledge of marketing automation and ABM platforms with Marketo and CRM (Microsoft Dynamics, Terminus and Hubspot are also preferred)
- Strong design and copywriting skills for email, social media and sales collateral
- Detail-oriented project management skills
- 3+ years of experience with InDesign and Illustrator. (Canva also preferred)
- 3+ years of experience with online advertising with LinkedIn, retargeting, SEM etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google tag manager. Comfort with PowerBI or other business intelligence platforms is a plus.
- Proven track record with stellar content creation and content marketing
- Visual storytelling with copy and design that provides insights and inspires action
- Financial services experience s preferred (Coleman’s clients include Hedge Funds, Private Equity firms etc.)
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.