We are looking for a highly collaborative Sr. Manager of Marketing to create and execute multi-channel campaigns to increase Cherwell’s brand awareness and lead acquisition across the North American regions. Must be passionate about lead acquisition and manage campaigns using thoughtful data decisions, a high amount of attention to detail, fierce organization, and collaborative throughout multiple levels of the organization. You must have a proven track record of creating multi-channel strategies to increase lead acquisition and enhance funnel velocity.
The Sr. Manager of Marketing will be responsible for creating and executing offline, online, and ABM strategies across many channels such as PPC, email, events, webinars and digital. This will include the planning and execution of regional campaigns along with measuring campaign effectiveness and adapting plans to meet lead acquisition goals. You are responsible for achieving the regional marketing budget against goals. This is a critical role that requires someone who loves “doing it all”.
- Plan out multi-channel marketing plans with objectives supporting - growth, executive contact creation, pipeline engagement and revenue attribution.
- Lead the creation of an industry-leading, account-based marketing programs across multiple regions in North America.
- Create and implement plans that include an integrated approach of both online and offline tactics, such as events, digital, email, direct mail with goals, metrics and a timeline for execution.
- Nurture contacts within the prioritized named accounts and engage that audience consistently with innovative, unexpected and intentional messaging to drive opportunities within an account.
- Execute demand generation campaigns and activities, across multiple channels, that lead to inquiries, leads, opportunities and closed won revenue.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing on developing the appropriate metrics to demonstrate the long term success of marketing Programs, including visibility into campaign results, lead generation, opportunity creation, service adoption, pipeline contribution, and ROI of our efforts within the account.
- Interface with sales leadership to determine sales enablement needs across many regions within North America
- Build and manage a rich enterprise B2B content stream that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, videos, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Evaluate, select, and manage vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs, including agencies, direct mail providers, and fulfillment services
- Establish closed loop reporting with sales and marketing to understand how our inbound marketing activity drives funnel engagement and ultimately turn into closed won opportunities.
- Develop marketing mix strategies, across multiple channels and continually refine our activities to convert customers.
- Have the potential future opportunity to grow a team of marketers into a lean and efficient demand generation / ABM engine
If you have the following experience, we’d love to hear from you!
- 5+ years driving world-class, measurable, account-based marketing results in the B2B enterprise space (SaaS experience preferred).
- 3+ years’ experience managing inbound marketing programs.
Even Better If You Have:
- BA/BS in Marketing or, Business-related field.
- Proficiency in marketing automation in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management, IT Operations Management (preferred)
- Strong Digital Marketing skills and experience, including direct experience with marketing automation technology (Marketo preferred), customer relationship management technology (Salesforce preferred)
- Strong experience with Channel Partners, co-marketing, lead sharing, fulfillment, etc.
- Relevant direct or indirect experience with SEO, PPC, and Syndicated Content.
- Strong Field event skills and experience.
- Strong webinar skills and experience.
- Project management skills
- Agency management
- Budget management skills.