$150K — $200K *
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for managing brand strategies, positioning, projects and campaigns to exceed business goals. This person will oversee the strategy & development of engaging brand content, campaigns, positioning, tools, and events, and will work with others on the team to give guidance on internal and external communications, PR, brand guidelines and new employee on-boarding to effectively understand our brand. The Senior Marketing Manager is accountable for achieving annual revenue and renewal rate goals for our recertification line of business through impactful communications to our B2C audience and for our customer satisfaction and net promotor score research and reporting.
• Lead and manage the brand key strategies and projects to demonstrate the value of NHA and achieve business goals
• Plan and implement effective, ROI-driven brand and segment-driven communications, content and campaigns to increase awareness, maintain strong brand perception and client satisfaction
• Achieve annual revenue growth goals by actively engaging our B2C certification holders/alumni, communicating the value of NHA certification, to increase engagement and recertification/renewals
• Develop and implement effective integrated marketing plans, promotions, content and resources about the value of certification, to encourage students to pursue NHA certification and schedule to take the certification exam.
• Oversee the development of strategic brand projects and initiatives including our annual thought-leadership publication –access™, customer satisfaction survey and NPS scores and brand guidelines, working with other members of the marketing team to execute on the above.
• Oversee and help with internal communications (working with the Content and Communications Marketing Manager) including bi-weekly company-wide calls, our annual national business meeting, and on-boarding of new employees.
• Oversee and help with external communications (working with the Content and Communications Marketing Manager) to current clients regarding important, helpful information and updates.
• Work with internal and agency resources to ensure we have a strong strategy to optimize earned media and PR efforts that will positively impact our brand awareness and perception.
• Ensure we have an effective brand content strategy and calendar to engage all target audiences.
• Work with our Creative Strategy & Engagement Manager and agency to oversee the development of impactful brand tools, including PPT pitch decks, brand collateral, testimonials/case studies, videos, social media, podcasts, webinars and digital content
• Create and execute segment-focused campaigns to drive awareness of our brand, sales growth and to help acquire new leads/clients.
• Lead the planning, strategy and tactical execution for representing our brand at industry events and tradeshows.
• Collaborate regularly within the marketing team, with senior leadership and cross-functionally with sales, product, operations/customer service and the customer experience teams on key initiatives and projects.
• Be an avid learner and advocate of continuous improvement, identifying new, creative approaches and best practices to deliver impactful and engaging brand communications.
• Lead the evolution of our brand story and related communications as our business continues to grow and expand our offerings and value
Education and Experience:
• 7-10 years of experience in a brand, marketing and/or communications role. Healthcare and/or education industry experience a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, business, advertising or related field preferred.
• Demonstrated experience in leadership of key strategic brand projects and campaigns.
• Experience marketing to both B2C and B2B audiences preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
• Enthusiastic leader with a strong track record of achieving results
• A passion for evolving and growing strong brands
• Experience developing brand messaging and related assets to effectively tell the brand story in a way that’s meaningful to audiences; an appreciation for maintaining brand standards, quality and integrity
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to create and write concise and compelling content with strong attention to detail
• Results-driven and ROI-oriented.
• Excellent organization and project management skills and ability to juggle multiple deadlines
• Thrives working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and growth-oriented environment
• This person will need to have the ability to articulate plans and strategies, to inspire and motivate teams
• Experience running operationally complex projects focused on growth across the customer lifecycle
• HubSpot and/or marketing automation software experience preferred
• Skilled at using Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience creating effective marketing plans and building competitive analyses.
• A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
Valid through: 3/11/2021