WHO WE ARE HIRING:
As our Senior Marketing Manager, you'll lead a marketing team and partner with the wider sales, product, and marketing teams to create and execute integrated marketing programs and campaigns to educate, nurture, and engage our prospects and customers. These programs will accelerate acquisition, activation and loyalty across our key audiences. You will help build various elements of go-to-market and demand generation campaigns, and be a key stakeholder of email marketing & automation, landing pages, webinars, social media, and content distribution, with Hubspot as your primary tool.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years as a Marketer
- 2+ years leading Marketing teams
- Expert user of Hubspot
- Expert project manager (familiar with Jira, Asana, etc)
- Experience in marketing at a software company or technology company
- Demonstrable success with email marketing campaigns, webinars and social media
- Thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- Great at writing and editing copy, emails, and presentations that are engaging and impactful
- Creative sense and good design taste
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Deploy successful integrated marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Develop strategy, write & edit both nurture & broadcast emails, create design-requests for visual elements, contribute to webinar decks, create and manage social media posts.
- Contribute to various demand generation campaigns from ad concepts to slogans, landing page creation & testing, email nurture creation and social promotion.
- Develop strategy for webinar programs and 3rd party program initiatives
- Define, create, and optimize email nurture & retargeting journeys for different segments
- Forecast & measure results across efforts and constantly find ways to grow engagement
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Ensure successful distribution of the Content team's content, measured by downloads, registrations, views, clicks and shares of various digital assets.
- Partner with our content writers to develop marketing collateral that tells stories in compelling, meaningful ways that generate influence and empower our audiences to emotionally connect to the Inkling product story.