The Digital Product organization is a motivated, forward thinking team comprised of high-talent individuals with a singular focus of delivering innovative banking services via the most important platforms of today and tomorrow.
Working in collaboration with all lines of business in JPMorgan Chase- from Retail, Business, Commercial, to Private Bank- we dream it, define it, help build it, and then launch it. Join our team and see what it feels like to move an entire industry!
Chase is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to lead Chase Apple Pay Partnership Marketing. The vision of our Digital Payments team is to satisfy our customer’s transactional needs through secure, simple and convenient digital technologies, making digital their channel of choice.
A key pillar of this strategy is to partner with leading third parties to ensure our customers can use Chase products when, where and how they choose.
This dynamic position will work in a highly collaborative environment with Digital Product Leaders, internal Business Owners and the Apple Pay team to ensure that we are managing awareness, adoption and usage of Chase Products on the Apple Pay platform.
- Manage marketing commitments within our Apple Pay strategic partnership, working directly with internal Business Partners and Apple Pay team
- Create and execute comprehensive marketing strategy to support Chase business goals and shared partner objectives
- Recommend and implement tactics across high potential channels and targeting and segmentation strategies based on research, data and ongoing test-and-learn analytics
- Define adoption life cycle targets and help gain quick feedback from early adoption as well as non-adopters
- Develop informed, clear business cases to support strategic marketing initiatives
- Ensure programs are designed in a way to best meet near terms goals and mid to long term strategic objectives
- Partner closely to execute integrated marketing campaigns leveraging personalization and segmentation (Owned Digital Channels, Social, Branches, Partners, Emails, Above the line advertising)
- Monitor the effectiveness of the campaigns, and optimize based on iterative learning.
- Manage responsibilities with strong understanding and adherence to rigorous planning cycles and strong procedures and controls to protect our customers, business and partners.
Qualifications:The requirements for this role are as follows:
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's/MBA degree preferred
- 7+ years of relevant experience, including marketing, digital product management, business development or a related role
- Strong experience and knowledge of consumer marketing, with focus on mobile and digital, and multi-channel experience in brand, prospect and customer marketing
- Financial industry and Payments background is highly desirable
- Innovative, forward thinker with strong communications skills required
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives to completion under concurrent and rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to present fact-based recommendations in a clear, logical, and concise way
- Strong presentation skills and ease with effective communication with all levels of management and partners from a variety of business functions
- Passion about digital products and industry
- Champion for our customers
- Proven ability to influence others without formal authority
- Ability to simplify the complex
- Embrace innovation and process
- Comfort with business strategy, portfolio prioritization, got to market approaches, and the tracking of key performance indicators
- Ability to understand market trends, partner ecosystems, and competitive strategies
- Ability to understand technology trends, road maps, and development life cycle.
- Ability to identify customer-centric experiences throughout customer decision journey
- Learn and deliver with a ‘get it done’ attitude
Req #: 180015653