AdsWizz, the creators of AudioGO, is a SiriusXM-Pandora company, and a leading global digital audio advertising solution provider, headquartered in Silicon Valley, with a presence in 39 countries. We build the intricate ecosystem that enables digital audio advertising transactions to flow easily between buyers and sellers. We understand that audio as a medium is different. It has the power to inspire, engage, and change people. And we are committed to unleashing that power, helping our customers and listeners have a better experience.
Launched in 2019, AudioGO is a fast growing, self-serve, audio ad buying platform that is disrupting how businesses and organizations advertise on the top streaming music, digital radio and podcast services like Pandora, iHeartRadio, Stitcher and others. In the past, if you were a small or medium sized business that wanted to promote yourself on top streaming services you would need to meet high minimum spend requirements. AudioGO has removed these barriers to entry, allowing small businesses to get their message heard! And with more and more people streaming music, podcasts and news, AudioGO is positioned for huge growth in the ad tech space.
We’re looking for an experienced marketer to join our fast-paced work environment. As a Senior Marketing Manager, you’ll be a jack-of-all-trades, working on the AudioGO Marketing Team to acquire new customers and retain current customers. Building off of our existing success you will identify new, creative opportunities and channels to drive top of funnel awareness and develop the AudioGO brand. This role reports directly to AudioGO’s Director of Marketing and will partner closely with each of our core team leads. To be effective in the role, you will need to be hands-on but also have the ability to think strategically as well as define and prioritize programs that scale.
- Develop strategy to diversify AudioGO’s marketing channels. Run quick fire, data-driven testing to determine potential success of new channels.
- Work closely with Creative and Brand teams on asset development for both performance and awareness campaigns. Partner closely with Brand teams and external agency partners to determine optimal media plans for awareness campaigns.
- Launch online and offline marketing channels. Grow these programs from the ground up, nurturing them into strong, sustainable sources of acquisition.
- Drive content strategy and collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts to develop core content themes and key messages.
- Own the content creation process from ideation through development and distribution; includes copywriting for technical and marketing audiences across a variety of assets, including ebooks, blogs, emails, videos, social posts and landing pages.
- Manage social media channels and develop a strategy for increasing followers and engagement.
- Stay on the pulse of the ad tech landscape, maintain close relationships with leading tools and platforms, and determine which industry events, if any, AudioGO should have a presence, and represent AudioGO at those events.
- Conduct analysis to better understand user profiles and personas to create more relevant and effective marketing content and programming.
- Work hand-in-hand with data analytics team, providing insights and optimization for each channel - always linking initiatives back to our business goals.
- Communicate updates to the leadership team on performance, results, and marketing initiatives.
- 8+ years experience managing customer acquisition marketing campaigns and funnel optimization, preferably with SaaS or ad tech products.
- Deep understanding of traditional and emerging channels used for acquiring and retaining customers, ideally including some combination of SEO, SEM, Content Marketing, Social Media, Video, Direct Mail and various offline channels.
- Experience in content and social media marketing in a digital marketing industry or with third-party ecosystem partners.
- Experience working at or with external agency partners and resources.
- Strong focus on results. Ability to prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency. Ability to think creatively and strategically, but a willingness and desire to ‘roll up your sleeves’.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills that encourage team partnership, promote enthusiasm, and foster strategic thinking.
- Have demonstrated ability to work and influence decision makers in a fast-paced organization, with stakeholders across multiple time zones and offices.
- Have exceptional problem solving and analysis skills combined with the ability to synthesize large data and effectively communicate findings to all levels throughout the organization.
- Creative ideas with superb written and verbal communications skills, with extreme attention to detail.
- Minimum BA/BS in Marketing, Business or related field.