Senior Marketing Manager - Acquisition Marketing
As the Senior Marketing Manager - Acquisition Marketing, you will be responsible for all new business acquisition programs -- overseeing the creation, conversion, quality, and velocity of inbound interest. In this role you’ll be leveraging the channels like paid search, paid social, display, content syndication, inbound marketing, and events. You’ll be responsible for making sure the right marketing mix to drive revenue growth. You’ll work very closely with both the marketing and teams to ensure high-value leads progress through the sales funnel.
How will you be doing this?
- Develop and drive the account-based marketing and demand generation programs that build the pipeline in new business in Enterprise and Commercial/Mid-Market accounts that align with the business goals and objectives.
- Work closely with the business sales leaders and team to know their mission, challenges, and opportunities and constantly bring innovative marketingcampaign ideas to bear to help them succeed.
- Partner closely with the ISR’s on the pre and post programmatic goals to drive effective pipeline.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design(w/content, product marketing, PR) and execute (w/digital, events, social, email) actionable & integrated recruitment marketing plans.
- Own the execution and reporting of new business AMER specific monthly webinars.
- Work closely with our Revenue Operations team to define KPI’s and deliver metrics/reporting that optimizes campaign performance, and informs marketinginvestment and channel mix.
- Scale Account-based marketing plays, online and offline programs and campaigns, define ABM(targeted account) metrics, create reporting and refinement to drive results.
What will you bring to the team?
Success in working with or at SaaS companies, where you've formulated their plan for growth, executed on that plan, and optimized it.
Minimum of 12years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8years and a Master’s degree;
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Working a little later? We’ll cover your dinner and ride home.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).