PTG is one of Intuit's most successful business units due to the clarity and focus of our strategy to delight our accountant customers. The new offerings we are developing are critical to our success in delivering on important customer needs and driving sustained growth for our shareholders.
The Senior Marketing Manager – ProConnect Tax Online will be responsible for top of funnel lead generation, shopper journey and conversion with goal of delivering against aggressive customer acquisition targets.
This role will be responsible for developing the strategic direction for our campaigns, partnering closely with the Digital Marketing team who will execute multi-channel marketing programs including SEO, paid search, email, direct mail, display, events and web marketing efforts.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Develop innovative, customer insight-driven marketing plans and programs to discover and develop new prospects – specifically growth minded, forward thinking tax professionals interested in moving their practices to the cloud
- Deliver customer-centric marketing programs and awesome execution that drive customer awareness, consideration, trial and purchase; optimize plan based on in-market learnings
- Strongly influence the online marketing strategy to determine the most efficient way to generate qualified traffic through the funnel, including optimizing benefit messaging and copy through continuous, iterative testing.
- Leverage root cause analysis, analytics and key performance indicators to continuously monitor how the business is performing in the drive for improved growth outcomes
- Partner with cross functional partners to test and iterate on the marketing plan with continuous input from customers to rapidly experiment, learn and iterate
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and make recommendations based on data. S/he will have a strong foundation in marketing fundamentals with focus in gathering pertinent customer insights to improve marketing effectiveness. This position will partner closely with Product Marketing, Sales, Strategy, Product Mgt., Legal, Finance and Digital Marketing partners to plan and execute our go to market strategy.
Experience should include:
- Building a qualified lead pipeline driven by effective top of funnel efforts, including surfacing high quality leads through new and innovative sources
- Developing integrated end-to-end marketing campaigns that leverage compelling content to drive high conversion; identifying which marketing channels best deliver against building a pipeline and accelerating through the sales funnel to deliver business outcomes
- Experience with rapid experimentation techniques for rapidly growing, innovative products, together with a demonstrated commitment to “outside-in” learning
- Demonstrated track record of success driving new customer acquisition for innovative offerings in fast paced environments. Minimum of 7+ years of marketing experience; B2B and or financial institution marketing experiencepreferred. Strong partner management expertise a plus
- Accountability for results: a clear track record of taking ownership for leveraging data & analytics for insights, partnering cross-functionally and externally, and driving strong growth through successful marketing strategies and execution
- Customer-focused: tenacious about peeling back the layers to understand customer attitudes and behaviors to optimize, relentlessly and rapidly iterating to continuously improve results
- Strategic - the ideal candidate will have the demonstrated ability to apply strategic marketing skills to frame and solve complex problems
- Education: Bachelor's Degree. MBApreferred
- “Owns the outcome”: entrepreneurial, scrappy and tenaciously focused on delivering the end result.
- Bold, passionate, and a “Win Together” attitude
- Thrives in fast moving culture; adaptable to change
- Curious, with a strong learning mindset
- Disciplined and data driven
- Hard working and dedicated- focused on delivering “awesome”
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.