- Proactively work with Coldwell Banker corporate to leverage all available marketing programs and resources as applicable for Canada.
- Work with corporate marketing team (Madison, NJ) to remain current on all strategies, campaigns, initiatives and launches and represent the needs of the Canadian business. Proactively work with Coldwell Banker corporate to leverage all available marketing programs and resources as applicable for Canada
- Financial Accountability: Manage the national brand marketing fund (BMF), including the annualbudget, strategic plan, online media strategy, marketingvendor relations, e-marketing, promotional items.
- Provide support to PR & Communications resource
- Build understanding and awareness of the Canadian real estate industry, market, and competitive landscape.
- Develop relationships with Coldwell Banker Canada broker / owner / manager community.
- Create and execute an annual CanadaMarketing Business Plan.
Coldwell Banker Canada PR & Corporate Communications:
- Cooperate with PR and Corporate Communications Consultant in the creation, delivery and management of internal and external communications, newsletters and announcements
- Develop and nurture relationships with Coldwell Banker Canada franchisee to ensure that key initiatives, story ideas, and areas of opportunity are properly identified and communicated
- Evaluate and if appropriate support special marketing and PR requests from franchisees
- Provide ongoing support to existing Coldwell Banker franchisees as requested by Coldwell Banker Canada leadership
Sponsorship and Events:
- Manage the brand’s sponsorship andevent marketing activities. Drive alleventstrategies to ensure the maximization of the opportunities:
- Brand presence (marketing, signage, materials)
- Executive speaking opportunities
- Create communication strategy and content to promote events to network and potential sponsors
- Oversee logistical elements of national and industry events to ensure success
Coldwell Banker Canada Social Media:
- Manage ongoing B2B and B2C social media strategy including monitoring and reporting metrics
- Develop ideas and author original content for the brands website, blog and media partners; manage a blog calendar
- Act as the voice of the brand in social media, writing and managing posts through appropriate SM channels
- Responsible for community management, outreach and engagement across social media platforms
Support Franchise Development:
- Monitor competitive activity and general social medialandscape to be aware of market changes and developments
- Support franchise sales team in development of online and print marketing materials
- Support delivery of franchise salesevents as needed
Support Coldwell Banker Canada Learning Efforts:
- Host webinars and write educational material to assist the field in leveraging and understanding social media
- Bachelor's degree in communications or related field required.
- 7+ years professional experience in corporate communications and/ or public relations roles; knowledge of real estate industry and/or franchising is preferred.
- Business to business marketing experience strongly preferred
- Proven ability to communicate effectively utilizing outstanding writing skills, including long and short form content, newsletters, blogs and social media.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Deep understanding of evolving internal communications, public relations, marketing and the digitallandscape.
- Successful experience in working effectively with various groups within a company and a proven ability to provide guidance and direction to peers.
- Demonstrated ability in presenting before audiences of various sizes and roles.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to travel across Canada and to the United States up to 25% of the time and some travel to the United States.
- Ability to handle pressure within a fast-paced, results-driven environment