Reporting to the Vice President Jovie & a member of the brand’s leadership team, the Senior Director, Jovie Marketing (SDM) will develop, lead and execute the global marketing and branding strategy for Jovie (US) and Tinies (UK). The SDM is responsible for setting the brand’s marketing vision to ensure that our messaging and content is both relevant and compelling in the market to attract families & caregivers.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies that are aligned with the brand’s mission, ambition & strategy to serve more families and grow profitable sales. And support the significant growth in sales, families served and caregivers employed.
- Consolidate and centralize the marketing support needs for Jovie (US) and Tines (UK) to maximize efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Manage and execute the brand’s positioning, architecture, brand core message, and personality to ensure that the brands relevance in the market to attract more families and caregivers.
- Ensure brand compliance throughout both the Jovie and Tinies systems to maintain consistency in messaging, advertising and communication in support of the documented brand guidelines.
- Maintain a 360 day social media schedule to provide updated and fresh branded content for all platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Tik-Tok
- Oversee and inspect the brand’s digital strategies, technology partners and performance.
- Coordinate all creative marketing and advertising activities for the brand, including traditional media, digital media, social media, email, and public relations.
- Lead a marketing committee made up of franchise owners, support team members and creative partners to gain insights and feedback on the brands forward looking vision and respond to ongoing market changes.
- Effectively manage relationships with external vendors and business partners by developing clear goals and objectives that are linked to the overall strategy. This includes regular evaluations and RFPs to ensure we are receiving the required results.
- Conduct regular insights studies to provide consumer, category, competition, family and caregiver analysis as part of on-going brand marketing strategy.
- Coordinate “pulse” analysis efforts with IT and operations to maintain ongoing performance feedback from families and caregivers.
- Develop, manage and meet all budget and financial goals and commitments.
- Develop a results-driven marketing team and culture with strong collaboration cross-functionally with executives, franchisees and managers.
- Listen for & learn the trends of the childcare market by attending tradeshows, seminars and classes.
- Work with other Bright Horizon brands to identify best practices, synergies and cross marketing opportunities.
Provides strategic leadership for organizational unit or department
Regularly required to influence senior leadership
Job Requirements – Education/Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related business degree - Required
Master's Degree - Preferred
10 years of leading marketing (in a franchise organization a plus) - Required
10 years of previous marketing experience - Preferred
Additional Job Requirements
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally to lead programs, analyze data and drive results in a dynamic and rapidly evolving environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of marketing and finance, P & L management, proven track record in managing and meeting sales and profit targets through creative marketing of existing lines of business, and new ideas.
- Excellent communication skills: can effectively and confidently present and communicate, both verbally and written, internally and externally to executive staff, franchisees and management.
- Experience working with a franchise organization including managing Franchise Advisory Councils and Marketing Committees preferred
- Some travel up to 15% for conferences and to visit franchisees in the states with some overnight stays required dependent on location. May travel up to once a year internationally.
- Ability to lead high performance teams, committees, task forces and insights sessions.
This role has the following employment benefits:
- Health Care
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
The compensation range for this position is $120,000 - $150,000.