Requisition Number: 73181
Are you a passionate digital marketer with an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you constantly looking for ways to optimize and innovate, while maintaining quality relationships with key stakeholders? If so, we want you on our team.
The Senior Digital Specialist – Microsoft position at Insight is responsible for full digital campaign strategy and execution. This position is an integral part of Insight's partner marketing team, supporting one of the company's leading partners. You will leverage your leadership skills by working with stakeholders across the business to create and implement groundbreaking digital strategies, with an impressive arsenal of digital marketing tools and resources at your fingertips.
As a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Join a best-in-class marketing team supporting a Fortune 500 company's partnership with one of the world's largest technology companies
- Create and implement end-to-end digital marketing strategies for multiple campaigns, simultaneously
- Execute a variety of digital tactics; including but not limited to email, online advertising, webinars and landing pages
- Create paid media strategies to support each digital campaign, and work with our paid media team to execute on these strategies
- Provide digital media spend recommendations, with the campaign's overall budget in mind
- Work closely with marketing analysts to create and deliver reporting across all digital tactics
- Regularly present updates on tactics, results and recommendations for optimization to stakeholders of all levels, across the business
- Think creatively about optimization opportunities, digital marketing testing techniques and opportunities for consistent improvement
What you bring to Insight:
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of hands-on digital marketing experience
- Advanced knowledge of marketing automation platforms (bonus points for Marketo experience), specifically with campaigns, emails, landing pages and reporting
- Familiarity with paid media best practices around AdWords/Bing, Programmatic Display, Facebook and LinkedIn advertising
- Proficient in HTML coding best practices, including UX and Conversion Centered Design Principles
- Experience with Photoshop, Dreamweaver or other creative software
- Excellent time management, organization and project management skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong software aptitude and fast learner
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field or equivalent experience
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tempe || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || PMG-MKT || None || US - Tempe, AZ ||