Boca Raton, FL
Industry: Hospitality & Recreation•
5 - 7 years
Posted 66 days ago
The Senior Marketing Data Analyst is responsible for advanced data analytics using big data and data science technology to optimize key business drivers along our Customer Journey
• Work closely with Marketing and I.T. to assimilate our Customer Journey and underlying data to identify key drivers related to our business model.
• Develop a Data Strategy Roadmap to determine how the business captures, maintains and applies data and information in support of key business objectives.
• Play a leading role in the design of a data model that best supports a 360-degree view of the customer.
• Create and maintain an enterprise Data Dictionary.
• Develop and Deploy Marketing Attribution solutions to accurately track direct and digital marketing ROI.
• Utilize statistical software such as SAS, R or other tools to develop predictive and prescriptive data models that can be used to optimize various business strategies.
• Design and construct processes that extract, analyze and store analytical results in an appropriate format for business consumption.
• Perform exploratory data analysis from complex data sources to uncover incremental revenue opportunities.
• Develop A/B experiments to facilitate a continuous test and learn methodology.
• Lead the efforts to design and deploy operational processes to achieve scale and durability of data analysis cycle.
• Participate in presentations and communicate results of research analysis and findings.
• Manage 3rd party vendors and processes related to data hygiene and enrichment.
• Act as liaison between the Marketing Team and BI Reporting Team.
• Complete other related projects as needed.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.”
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Informatics, Econometrics or related field.
• 5+ years experience in quantitative analysis, including data mining, predictive modeling, machine learning, statistical modeling, large scale data acquisition, transformation, and structured and unstructured data analysis.
• Experience with database technologies, including Oracle, Teradata, MS SQL Server, MySQL and SAS strongly preferred.
• Experience with MA/CRM including Salesforce, Aprimo, Responsys considered a plus.
• Very high attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills
• Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
• Ability to multitask complex projects with general direction
• Proven ability to meet deadlines with effectiveness and efficiency