LEO A DALY, an international design firm with 30 offices, seeks a Senior Marketing Coordinator to support the corporate marketing department in a variety of marketing and promotional activities, working closely with marketing management to ensure coordination with the overall firm strategy. Our clients come from the following sectors: Healthcare, Aviation, Higher Education, Hospitality, Civic and Corporate/Commercial.
• Coordinates the writing and production of custom communications, including web site content, award submissions, proposals, case studies, staff announcements, project wins, promotions, and other collateral material.
• Assists with the production, editing, and mailing of client communications, white papers, etc.
• Creates and edits responses to RFPs, customized win themes, and other business development presentations.
• Works closely with global practice leaders and project managers to realize a variety of special projects, promotional initiatives and other strategic business development initiatives as needed.
• Conducts research and compiles information regarding existing and prospective clients, competitor activity, and industry or market trends to aid in the development of marketing plans, presentations, and proposals.
• Responds to various internal writing, editing, and image requests
• Coordinates the preparation and distribution of internal communications
• Oversees the development and inventory of brochures, reprints, and other collateral for general marketing purposes.
• Collaborates with office's marketing teams on deadline-based efforts (qualifications/proposals)
• Coordinates client events (conferences, tradeshows, sponsorships, seminars, etc.), including budgeting and tracking associated costs; creating and mailing invitations; overseeing internal / external advertising; developing PowerPoint presentations, seminar materials and handouts; working or attending the event; measuring return on investment; and ensuring participant follow up.
• 5+ years marketing/communications experience in a professional services firm, preferably within an architectural/engineering design environment, with strong experience in proposal development
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills; editing and proofreading skills (Chicago Style)
• The ability to interact with staff of all levels
• Ability to work on multiple assignments/deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy and detail
• Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision; meeting deadlines and working well under pressure
• Executes and prioritizes project tasks efficiently and accurately
• Proficient at Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and Deltek Vision (or another integrated CRM database)
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience working independently as well as within cross-functional teams in a collaborative, professional environment
• Enthusiasm and dedication to the development of a professional services marketing career
• Sound professional judgment, strong work ethic, positive and client focused attitude
• BA degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or a related field