Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk Construction Solutions is seeking a creative and technical candidate to lead the marketing automation team within the demand generation department.
In this role, you'll manage the team responsible for the email, webinar, and chatbot marketing programs and work cross-functionally with stakeholders across the business (product marketing, growth, marketing operations, and content). In addition, you and your team will prioritize the optimization and performance of these programs to drive a qualified pipeline for the sales team.
If you're ready to lead a talented and hungry team to make a quantifiable impact within the organization, this role is for you!Responsibilities
- Develop and direct the marketing automation strategy
- Closely understand our ideal customer profile (ICP) and customer experience to track, analyze, and optimize the buyers' journey across our suite of products
- Strategize and execute an A/B test plan for emails, landing pages, webinars, and chatbot experiences
- Collaborate with our growth and segment marketing teams to execute integrated campaigns across yourownedchannels
- Manage email nurtures flows, including trial and customer onboarding experiences across the Autodesk Construction Cloud
The Ideal Candidate
- BA, BS, or equivalent degree
- 3+ years in B2B marketing roles, including demand generation,growth,marketing automation, or lifecycle marketing
- 2+ years using a marketing automation platform (preferablyMarketo)
- Proficiency in email marketing, webinars (we useGoToWebinar), chatbots (we use Qualified), including reporting on, analyzing, and optimizing the performance of those channels
- Comfortable with interpreting and reporting performance metrics
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be sharp, energetic, assertive, andresults-oriented. Able to prioritize and focus in a rapidly evolving environment
- Experience managing a fast-paced marketing team
- Expert-level working knowledge ofMarketo
- You have a passion for marketing SaaS solutions, connecting customer needs with product capabilities, and driving performance results
- You enjoy solving problems and are good at crafting creative solutions
- You communicate clearly and effectively with cross-functional groups and senior management
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .