About the Role
Do you love data? Do you welcome the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and deal with complex data integration projects? And do you relish the prospect of creating business impact by harnessing the power of a wealth of clean and deep data? Then we might have the role for you.
SoFi is looking for an experienced candidate with hands on experience in data extraction, dashboard creation, data analysis, marketing mix modeling and multi-touch attribution. SoFi has done exceptionally well in developing a well-recognized brand. Our next challenge is to quantify the impact that brand has on the business and optimize marketing spend both on brand and product focused campaigns. You will support Marketing in identifying ROI across different marketing channels and campaigns. You will be expected to partner closely with Marketing, Engineering and Product teams to identify areas of opportunities and help implement effective marketing campaigns.
By joining SoFi, you're joining a new kind of finance company based around speed, transparency, and alignment with our members’ interests. Our goal is to be the center of our members’ financial lives. We created student loan refinancing, addressing the biggest financial challenge this new generation has through a new approach to lending. We expanded intoother types of loans and then into wealth management with similarly inventive products. As the company has grown, we’ve been able to help more people with these tools.
- Leverage data to identify areas of growth through Top of Funnel expansion, Mid-funnel conversion, Optimal Channel Spend and Optimal Touchpoint Strategy for customer and prospects
- Marketing Mix Modeling: Utilize statistical or machine learning techniques to assess channel efficiency and recommend optimal marketing spend by channel and by product
- Multi-touch Attribution: Collaborate with Marketing and Engineering to onboard marketing technology platforms and utilize these platforms to analyze customer’s digital journeys and path to conversion. Analyze path to conversion and identify fractional attribution of each touchpoint in customer’s journey.
- Touchpoint Strategy: Support Marketing in determining the cadence and sequence of customer touchpoints across channels
- Report Creation and Maintenance: Create, modify, and assemble Tableau reports to satisfy evolving data requirements, primarily focused on measuring Marketing campaigns. Work with Engineering to ensure that reportsremain timely and accurate
- 5+ years of experience in a data-driven role with a proven track record of translating data insights into actionable business strategies
- Prior experience with marketing mix modeling and multi-touch attribution using in-house models or vendor platforms is required
- Knowledge of statistical modeling or machine learning is required
- Experience with SQL is required. Knowledge of R/Python to manipulate large datasets is required
- Prior experience in developing and maintaining dashboards in Tableau is preferred but not a requirement
- An ideal candidate will have some financial industry knowledge from a prior role
- Ability to work across engineering and business teams in a fast-paced environment
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning. ?
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.