• Define and select most impactful key performance indicators (KPI’s); educate team members on interpretation and use
• Drive and monitor user acquisition KPI’s including financial metrics and key sources of traffic for RealPage, Inc.. Provide observations and recommendations that help the team profitably acquire a larger share of consumer traffic.
• Define and implement tracking and tagging methodology
• Identify the most meaningful competitive KPI’s, build dashboard, and socialize with executive team on regular basis
• Create mechanisms through which we learn from our data and successfully expand user acquisition strategies and programs
• Design methodical experiments, quantify goals, forecast traffic growth and identify priorities & key levers to get there
• Design and execute a roadmap for improving web analytics and tracking capabilities
• Design, maintain, teach and communicate web analytics best practices.
• Utilize & be the point person on industry standard tools, technologies, and innovations that can take us to the next level and out-class the competition
Required Skills & Experience:
• 5+ years experience developing and executing successful traffic analysis
• Candidate must have demonstrated deep experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst/Discover, Mixpanel, Flurry, Coremetrics or WebTrends
• Working knowledge of BrightEdge and paid media APIs, such as Kenshoo, and web A/B, MVT testing platforms are a plus
• A strategic thinker with a results-oriented mindset, highly analytical and data-driven with the ability to run the data modeling lifecyle with ease: source, extract, clean the data; train, test, analyze the data; reproduce findings, discern insights, represent and communicate graphically
• Track record of building strong web analytics and digital marketing capabilities; uncovering insights that lead to strong business growth by being able to quantify potential traffic improvements and prioritize accordingly
• Demonstrated growth and performance improvements through application of digital strategy core fundamental practices and beyond with cutting-edge testable tactics as extracted from channel insights.
• Working knowledge of SQL or equivalent. Must be a Microsoft Excel guru. Proficient knowledge of R or analysis workflow including R – highly desired
• BA or BS; Technical Post-Bach or MBA a plus