GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 73 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
This Senior Marketing Analyst for Customer Insights will be responsible for driving improvements in customer experience and value. They will manage the customer journey and value for customers during their second year of tenure with GoDaddy. This Senior Analyst will drive the contact strategy and experience for our customers while working closely with initiative leaders to develop cross-channel marketing campaigns targeting customers in their second year to drive up revenue, activation, and engagement.
- Conduct in-depth analytics to derive insights that identify opportunities and frame marketing strategies.
- Understand GoDaddy’s business goals and requirements, design and develop analytic approaches.
- Perform customer analysis, segment customers into meaningful and actionable cohorts, recommend and consult on A/B and multivariate tests, establish reporting infrastructure, track and analyze performance, and communicate results.
- Develop data strategies for measurement (e.g. what we should capture, how we should capture it, and what we should do as a result).
- Provide insights on ways to improve the contact strategy and marketing experience for GoDaddy customers.
- Build interactive dashboards and data visualizations used by campaign development leaders and other clients with actionable insights into Marketing performance and Customer demographics
- Work closely with campaign development leaders to develop cross-channel marketing campaigns and support strategy development through analytics.
- Provide insights that improve the customer onboarding experience, product activation rates, conversion from free trial to paid products, customer engagement with the GoDaddy brand and shopper value.
- Work with internal and external resources to develop segmentation, modeling, dashboard development, decision aids and business case analysis to support marketing strategies.
- Identify opportunities to enhance data capture and platform technologies to enable better analytical insights, improve the customer experience and/or expand marketing capabilities.
- 5-10 years of experience with web and customer analytics, including at least 3 years of experience in a marketing field or focus
- Strong knowledge of data visualization and dashboarding with Tableau
- Solid understanding of analytics, statistics and forecasting
- Solid understanding of customer marketing and retention strategies
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience in pulling data via SQL, HQL (Hive) or other coding languages for use in analytics and reporting.
Job ID R000231