With customer, market and competitive insights as our foundation, the TELUS Business Solutions (TBS) Mid-Market Small (MMS) Marketing team is accountable for driving profitable growth through the design and execution of acquisition, upsell/cross-sell, and renewal programs.
As Senior Market Intelligence Manager within the TBS Mid-Market Small organization, you will be counted on as our team's customer base analytics expert. You will leverage your knowledge in TELUS data repositories and coupled with your strong business acumen, to develop high velocity marketing engine which microsegment and understand customers' buying trajectory, customers' engagement journey, and customers' lifetime value.
Our team is known within TELUS as a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment that is a great place to learn and grow. We have a culture of collaboration, recognition, and high performance. Simply put, if you're bright, ambitious and looking for a challenge, this is the place to be.
We are looking for a highly-motivated and results-driven individual to help integrate analytics into decision making, strategic planning and operations to transform the customer base and guide Mid-Market Small in profitable growth.
What YOU will do
- Design and develop recommender engine to support customers' digital transformation and to fuel the funnel with warm high-value leads
- Analyze customer engagement to identify the right time to sell to improve sales effectiveness
- Analyze customer buying patterns and segment customers into different buying trajectory to present the most valued solution to customers
- Develop high velocity marketing engine which microsegment and understand customers' buying trajectory, customers' engagement journey, and customers' lifetime value
- Manage and coordinate cohort-base campaigns and opportunities identification
- Focus on business development, leveraging an innovation mindset and strategic analytics experience to engage with sales and marketing teams to make an impact on their businesses
- Work with key stakeholders within, and outside of MMS Marketing to translate complex customer and technology challenges and opportunities into meaningful business stories
What YOU Bring
- Support data-driven decision-making by enabling actionable insights from disparate data sources and implementing key innovation opportunities for stakeholder
- Design and implement solutions to enable marketing effectiveness, sales productivity and key marketing strategies for existing and prospective customers
- Demonstrated experience communicating broad strategic initiatives to both key stakeholders and diverse internal teams in succinct business rationale with supporting recommendations
- Strong storytelling and presentation skills: ability to understand diverse audience and tune message, generate storyboard, develop materials, and communicate effectively to stakeholders
- Hunger to explore uncharted territory that would complement the business strategy efforts
- Ability to deal with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables and ability to adapt to changing demands and requirements
- Bring innovative ideas, proactive intelligence, in-depth analysis and feasible recommendations to life
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B technology or telecommunications
- Experience with customer base management
- Experience in business transformation initiatives or strategy
- Familiarity with TELUS Business Services