Key partner/liaison for North America focusing on strategic sales, marketing and company priorities. Designated sales representative and key opinion leader on cross-functional teams in order provide voice of sales through North America in cross-functional and global projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead special projects and programs that require cross-functional engagement with key teams across the organization, and with external stakeholders.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement programs/plans designed to increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
- Monitors programs/projects from initiation through delivery and interfacing with internal customers or other department members.
- Organizes project activities and interdepartmental meetings; ensures communication facilitates completion of the program/project on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Leads projects that span the US
- Works in conjunction with the Director of Business Development & Special Projects to pursue and achieve tactical or strategic objectives pertaining to the long-term strategic vision assisting in the execution of work necessary to meet short term objectives as well.
- Identifies and develops proposed action strategies in support of Align’s efforts to advance company interests relative to identified trends, emerging issues and the competitive landscape
- Leads cross-functional teams in creating and executing tactical plans that support our business strategies
- Travel and be in customer facing environments est. 50% of role
- Other duties may be assigned
- Business acumen, judgment, and maturity; strategic thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous product management and new product development experience
- Strong project management, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to manage budget and resources
- Demonstrated strong process orientation; organization and project management skills to handle multiple projects and manage timelines.
- A goal-oriented individual who operates on a high sense-of-urgency
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing customer/business needs.
- A self-confident, proactive, decisive leader
- Thorough knowledge of the market and a passion for the products and services that Align Technology provides.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing tasks / projects
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent discipline. Advanced Degree in Business or Medical Discipline is desired.
- 10+ years in sales; experience in business development a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to handle objects and tools; reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move light to moderate weight. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: The noise level and temperature in the work environment is usually moderate.