$80K — $100K *
Informa Financial Intelligence provides actionable insight to help our customers make smarter decisions. We provide fund and wealth managers, traders, insurers, analysts, and investment and retail bankers with the intelligent advantage to make informed decisions, understand past trends, forecast future performance, drive profitability, and increase returns. The world’s top global financial institutions look to Informa Financial Intelligence for our authority, precision and forward-focused analysis. We’re the world’s leading provider of fund management, wealth management, investment banking and retail banking market intelligence and competitive research.
Senior Market Analyst, Commercial Banking Informa Financial Intelligence| Remote
Informa Financial Intelligence is looking for a Senior Market Analyst to join its talented Commercial Banking Product Team. Informa is a FTSE 100 research and intelligence group. The Financial Intelligence (IFI) division focuses on the provisioning and sale of industry data, analysis, and technology solutions to financial institutions.
As a Senior Market Analyst on the Commercial Banking Product Team at IFI, you will leverage your analytical and technical skills to drive growth and innovation around the commercial banking and lending industry. Guided by data analytics and industry practitioners, you will collaborate with internal and external parties to develop industry-leading analytical solutions, generate reporting insights, and support new and existing client relationships.
In this role you will:
• Develop client and industry level analysis using proprietary data sets to generate actionable intelligence and insights
• Identify client business challenges and opportunities for improvement through standardized reporting and ad hoc data analytics
• Assist in designing new reporting and processes while analyzing requirements, studying system capabilities, and working with technology partners
• Manage projects and requirements by identifying key elements, important milestones, phases, and product delivery
• Monitor project progress by collaborating with team members, tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies, and keeping up to date with benchmarking state-of-the-art practices
• Leverage subject matter expertise to provide references and user documentation for client support and training
• Support and contribute to operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating outputs
• Contribute to team effort on longer-term projects and deliverables
What you'll need to succeed:
• 5+ Years of Commercial Banking industry experience in commercial banking, treasury services, and/or commercial lending
• Degree in Business, Computer or Data Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Math, or Statistics
• Experience in business and data analysis in a corporate setting
• Strong communications and leadership skills
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Expert knowledge with Excel, SQL, SAS, or other Business Intelligence Software
• Pricing, Revenue Management or experience
• Project management experience
• CTP Accreditation
• Knowledge of app/software development
• Machine Learning/AI experience
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events group. We help customers in hundreds of professional, commercial and academic communities connect and learn, and create and provide access to content and intelligence so they can work smarter and make better decisions faster.
Why work at Informa:
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritises promotions internally. Our benefits include:
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
Valid through: 5/3/2021
$100K — $150K
7 days ago
$100K — $150K
7 days ago