Intel Chandler, Arizona Ocotillo Technology Fabrication (OTF) is part of Intel's Fab Sort Manufacturing (FSM) and is responsible for high volume production of Intel silicon using some of the world's most advanced manufacturing processes. As part of Intel's Integrated Device Manufacturer 2.0 (IDM2.0) Foundry Capability, Intel Arizona site is building F52/F62 fabs for latest technology nodes including Intel 18A and beyond. This exciting transformation at Intel needs amazing and talented candidates with process technology experience in foundry to service local and global customers.
This job requisition is to seek foundry experienced Process Engineers to join OTF to build a strong process engineering group to service foundry customers. Candidates must possess strong leadership skills to understand external foundry customer requirements and translate that into technical roadmaps and influence internal stakeholder actions. Process expertise in process engineering areas such as photolithography and advanced patterning, etch, thin film deposition, planarization, defect metrology or other fab areas is required.As a Senior Manufacturing Process Engineer, your responsibilities may include but not limited to:
What we offer:
- Serve as an Intel process expert and interface between Intel Arizona OTF/FSM, the Intel Foundry Services (IFS) business unit, and external foundry customers to drive timely process solutions and ensure we achieve leadership foundry products on Intel's advanced manufacturing technologies.
- Provide regular communication and report outs on foundry process performance including inline metrology and wafer acceptance criteria to Intel senior management and external customers.
- Work with Process Engineering, Integration, Device, and Yield teams to assess and monitor process compliance to customer technology maturity metrics spanning fab process yield, electrical performance, and physical silicon structure CpKs (process capability index).
- Define and drive foundry customer service best practices, IP/data management and systems, and improvements to fab and development operational systems and methodologies.
- Demonstrate technical passion to develop and maintain a robust manufacturable process and establishing a continuous improvement cadence to increase quality/product yields and reduce overall cost to meet foundry customer year over year milestones.
- Apply statistical process control methods to establish and sustain a robust manufacturing process.
- Collaborate effectively with equipment and material suppliers to identify technology gaps and deficiencies: devise, evaluate and qualify mitigation and continuous improvement solutions.
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs, and amenities, time off, paid sabbatical, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work.
- Candidate must have a Ph.D. Degree in a Science or Engineering field with 2+ years of semiconductor industry experience OR,
- Master's Degree in a Science or Engineering field with 4+ years of semiconductor industry experience OR,
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science or Engineering field with 6+ years of semiconductor industry experience.
- Experience in wafer fabrication process engineering, manufacturing systems, semiconductor materials, and wafer test.
- Semiconductor foundry experience including wafer foundry manufacturing in one of the process engineering areas such as Thin Films, Dry Etch, Litho, Planar, Wet Etch, Diffusion, and Metrology.
- Experience processing foundry customer products with understanding of process margin differences based on product types.
- Knowledge and application of eight disciplines (8D) model, submitting an internal or external 8D report, process control standards, E3 and SPC response strategy.
- Experience interpreting product statistical data including inline, e-test and SORT data, finding failure root cause and inline indicator and driving for solutions.
- Working knowledge and application of internal and external industry standard audits and fully own compliance closure activities.
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in theTechnology Development and Manufacturing Groupare part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.Covid Statement
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.Posting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking Model
This role will require an on-site presence.