$80K — $100K *
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
· Design and implement body manufacturing processes & equipment to grow production capacity in line with corporate goals.
· Partner with production engineers and leaders to ensure a successful ramp and long-term production.
· Provide product feedback to design engineering teams to ensure manufacturability without compromising product function or performance.
· Ensure achievement of safety, quality, cost, timing & throughput targets on all projects.
· Provide regular, metric-based project updates to the management team.
· Understand and follow company and industry standards and best practices in project implementation.
· Actively look for ways to add value beyond specifically assigned scope of work.
· Challenge assumptions that are not backed up by a thorough engineering evaluation.
· Be part of a world-class engineering team, with a focus on high quality work and rapid project deployment.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar technical field.
· 5+ years of experience in an engineering role related to body manufacturing equipment and process
· Knowledgeable in high and low volume manufacturing skills and concepts (cycle time analysis, quality control, equipment efficiency, equipment selection, return on investment, etc.).
· Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems and see the solution implemented to a high level of accuracy & quality.
· Ability to work independently to develop a plan to execute deliverables with general guidance.
· Capable of working as a member of a team across several cross functional disciplines, including with external stakeholders.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Experienced in working within 2D & 3D CAD environments.
Valid through: 4/3/2021
$150K — $200K