Tracking Code 547-621Job Description
GetWellNetwork is on a mission to help people take an active role in their health journey. Our team of more than 260 employees across the U.S. thrives on inspiration and strives to make a difference for patients and families. If you are a relationship building closer, experienced at working within the highest levels of health care systems, and passionate about working in a high-growth, dynamic and innovative environment that is changing an industry, we want to speak with you.
GetWellNetwork is looking for a business minded leader to join an exceptional, customer-centric team leading innovation in the delivery of cross continuum interactive patient care solutions. We are looking for an open minded, competitive, driven individual to cultivate products that have real, measurable impact in patient engagement and organizational success. Ideal candidates will have extensive experience delivering enterprise level products in healthcare and in population health solutions.
The individual will lead efforts across a wide range of strategic planning and product development activities. As part of a mid-sized, fast paced, high growth environment, this leadership position requires operating at both the strategic and tactical levels, leading strategic work sessions with clients and conducting market research, and also stepping in to own gathering requirements, creating design concepts, and defining product milestones. This leader will define the product vision for the ambulatory and population health market.
About the role :)
- Product Creation & Growth Strategy
- Refine existing product strategy and make recommendations for future product direction and pivots.
- Identify 3rd party partnerships to support the growth of existing products and in the creation of new product offerings.
- Own ideation of new product concepts, strategies for growth, and go-to-market plans.
- Collaborate internally with other products lines to enhance existing. GetWell products/co-create strategies for new cross-continuum products.
- Product GTM Strategy
- Assess competitive pressures and market landscape.
- Document research and understanding of key market players and market trends, provide insights for consumption across the company.
- Devise marketing and positioning strategies; collaborate with Marketing and Sales on the execution of those strategies.
- Product Build and Maintenance
- Prioritize, size, and plan product releases with key functional delivery and milestones.
- Collaborate as part of the product development lifecycle.
- Perform documentation and enablement activities related to software releases.
- Cross Functional
- Promote cross-functional collaboration with a can-do attitude.
- Drive business results in terms of top line growth with sustained healthy margins.
- Keep the strategic leadership team collectively focused on the most important issues and opportunities while managing “elbows deep”.
- Escalate business-critical issues and solutions as needed.
- Engage and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
About you :)
- Strong and highly constructive realist with an exceptional ability to dig deep to uncover truths and assess risk, leading through constructive dialogue to arrive at balanced conclusions and risk mitigation considerations.
- Exceptional collaborator and team member.
- Effective communicator who drives constructive dialogues to move business forward.
- Strategic leader, product expert, process leader and innovative thinker.
- Intellectually curious with thirst for learning both GetWellNetwork's business and people.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus minimum 8-10 years’ experience delivering product to market. Previous managerial experience preferred.
- Proven ability to launch and grow new products to support high volume sales growth.
- Experience with mobile products and analytics/benchmarking/reporting highly preferred.
- Demonstrated project management and planning skills.
- Demonstrated analytical reasoning and quantitative analysis skills.
- Experience working within a lean/agile product engineering organization.
- Proven ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and competing priorities.
- Proven business judgment, influencing skills, leadership and integrity.
- Ability to operate with high degree of autonomy, proactively seek additional ways to add value.
- Ability to manage self and team to goals and deadlines.
- Crisp written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
About GetWellNetwork :)
GetWellNetwork, Inc.® is the Precision Engagement™ health care company. Our solutions engage patients and families, empower clinicians and deliver outcomes that matter. From inpatient to outpatient, to physician practices and urgent care clinics, to patients on-the-go, GetWellNetwork offers the only cross-continuum platform that performs across every care setting.
GetWellNetwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location Bethesda, Maryland, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular