Develop and manage the business processes as partners onboard, manage performance, receive program support, and realize the full potential of their VMware partner program opportunities. Execute on a predictable rhythm for partners to manage their entry and ongoing program eligibility requirements on an annual basis. Serve as a central advocate and evangelist for partner program satisfaction across geo program teams.
The successful candidate needs to be a passionate leader, a channel strategy geek, a business operations rock-star, and be a process-driven individual all-in-one. Must have an unflinching desire to radically simplify our partners' end-to-end program experience to unleash partner productivity and profitability. The role requires a balance between strategy, big picture thinking, and rigor in executing on current business priorities. This requires experience working with sales, product BU's and a deep understanding of field and partner organizations.
- Deliver partner satisfaction across the end-to-end partner program lifecycle, globally
- Invest in innovative platforms, processes, and solutions to enhance partner satisfaction and engagement
- Establish process, governance and performance for program support requests and escalation management
- Serve as the single source of truth for program performance with geo program teams
- Experience Required:
- 8+ years of related experience with a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of programs, operations and / or sales strategy experience and sales leadership experience
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries.
- Experience in supporting channel organizations, processes and strategy
- The ability to operate effectively in a rapidly scaling, dynamic environment, be able to manage multiple stakeholders and groups simultaneously
- Extensive experience with channel partners, service providers, or end-customers in a software environment
- Ability to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously mixing long-term projects with the urgency of immediate demands
- Experience within large, complex and highly matrixed organizations
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high levels of integrity, honesty and trust
- Six Sigma Blackbelt or equivalent experience a plus
- Ability to travel 20%+ of the time