The Team: The Enterprise Digital Team is a newly created, exciting team who is responsible for unifying the digital voice of S&P Global. The team works closely with each division to create the new web presence for the company, as well as execute on digitalcampaigns, be they social, SEM or display.
The Impact: As a Senior Manager, Web Product Owner, you will be responsible for executing, with Technology teams, the end-to-end business requirements of website rollouts. This role is vital as it contributes to the intricate details of each division’s business goals and can translate them into technical requirements for Technology teams.
What’s in it for you:
- Working with a high performing, exciting and energetic team
- Helping shape the digital culture at S&P Global
- Helping elevate the digital acumen for the entire company
- Participate in Agilescrum team(s) to innovate and deliver robust capabilities and web products.
- Create comprehensive web architectural designs in partnership with Technology teams to solve for current business needs, while ensuring scalability and alignment with the strategic vision.
- Serve as an Agile Product Owner to translate complex business needs into deliverable features/user stories on behalf of stakeholders and identify ways to deliver Minimum Viable Product in alignment with web product roadmap / epics
- Coordinate among multiple Scrum teams and Product Owners working on a common product backlog.
- Plan and execute extensive User Acceptance Testing, as well as Post Implementation Validations, to ensure successful releases of projects.
- Gather business requirements for iterative or foundational website changes and execute those changes, be it in the existing CMS, or through an Agile release.
- Work closely with all divisional stakeholders (Tech and Business) to inform, gather, prioritize and
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience in business architecture / analysis, capability design, reengineering, IT consulting or other relevant experience (Experience in B2B industries is desirable).
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science, or similar technical field required (MBA or Graduate technical degree is desirable).
- 2+ years of experience with rapid and iterative software development methodologies (Agilepreferred).
- Sufficient technical acumen and also knowledge of WCMS as to execute changes to existing web properties.
- Proven track record in defining winning product constructs and delivering a product vision and roadmap.
- Strong problem solving abilities and attention to detail - ability to engineer solutions and crystallize technical requirements from business needs.
- Proven ability to influence others without direct authority, within a matrix organization, with strong track record of developing effective relationships across cross functional teams.
- Detail oriented, understand how small product and system changes have direct customer and business facing impact.
- Sense of urgency and enthusiasm in developing a best in class product
About S&P Global
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include:
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices, the world’s largest resource for iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint global opportunities.
- S&P Global Platts, which equips customers to identify and seize opportunities in energy and commodities, stimulating business growth and market transparency.