Role and Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plans and manages all facets of marketing for eCommerce, with a focus on Samsung.com, Amazon.com and retail.com sales and marketing on behalf of TV.
- Ensures key metrics (e.g., revenue, margin, profit, M/S, and premium M/S) are monitored and met.
- Manage overall TV ecommerce marketing strategy with focus on sales, forecasting, and key metrics of driving premium mix, ASP and attachment, as well as website metrics and shopper behavior. Specific focus on improving conversion of premium and Lifestyle TVs in a digital environment.
- Account ownership of S.com, Amazon.com, and retail.com to ensure marketing plan alignment to drive Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy/planning and sales tracking.
- Position Samsung TV brand appropriately online; understand and optimize digital demand drivers to accelerate conversion and influence trade.
- Work cross-functionally with Integrated Marketing to ensure marketing activities and supportive creative are aligned with core messaging and key visuals, and partnering with VD GBM .com team to ensure Samsung Electronics America is best-in-class .com execution.
- Drive digital innovation across the business by thinking outside-the-box, leveraging data, and building insights to develop scalable promotions and initiatives to drive eCommerce growth.
- Optimize and influence digital performance marketing investments through data and insights; willingness to test, learn, and iterate with focus on maximizing Return on Investment (ROI).
- Connect weekly with Senior Vice President of division to provide updates on .com strategy, programs, and other updates.
Skills and Qualifications
Necessary Skills / Attributes:
- 12+ years of experience is required, with eCommerce and Digital experience a plus
- Excellent analytical problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Deep knowledge of digital path to purchase and performance marketing channels
- Proactive and strong project and time management skills; ability to self-manage multiple projects with high level of organization in deadline-oriented environment
- Retail channel management, consumer goods, or consulting experience
- Experience in creating, and comfortable with presenting, compelling presentations to internal / external executives
- Sales and Profit&Loss (P&L) Analysis – Analyzes sales forecasts and monitors sales and marketing investments as needed for maintaining accurate target plans
- Sales Optimization and ROI analysis – Partners with sales and marketing to drive effective online promotions
- Forecasting and Inventory Monitoring and Optimization
- Entrepreneurial spirit and excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to facilitate cross-functional teams and navigate matrixed organizations.
- A thirst to learn, drive insights, and roll-up your sleeves to get things done and make a difference.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) required, MBA preferred.