How will this role have an impact?
Signify Health and Remedy partners have recently merged and the newly combined Signify Health company is looking for the Snr Manager Treasury to play a key role in building a common platform for treasury and cash management activities while supporting multiple initiatives that support the company’s ongoing growth. This is an excellent opportunity for personal growth while directly contributing to the shape of a rapidly growing technology backed healthcare services company. This role will report to our Chief Accounting Officer.
What will you do?
- Consolidate treasury and banking practices across two recently merged entities and build and recommend a plan for consolidation of our multiple banks
- Identify, establish and report on metrics such as company liquidity, working capital and other trends or leading indicators
- Prepare lender call presentations and rating agency updates
- Build and maintain a documented control environment by recommending and implementing treasury policies, identifying continuous improvement opportunities and leading implementation of treasury best practices in all areas within the company, in collaboration with the internal controls team
- Maintain and ensure all banking mandates are up to date
- Support external reporting in the preparation of covenants
- Model covenant impacts of FP&A forecasts and long range plans
- Monitor and manage the company's daily cash position, including inter-company transfers
- Maintain Signify’s Letters of Credit and client LC’s under the BPCI-A program
- Design and implement short term cash flow forecasting model
- Support the month, quarter, and year-end close process for all treasury related activities including review of interest accruals and associated cash and debt schedule reconciliation.
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum of 7 years Treasury or other capital markets related work experience
- Public company experience is a necessity with understanding of the importance of controls and the requirements of SOX
- Must be willing to complete foundational aspects of cash and treasury management, have the ability to manage change and implement robust policies and also support the treasury aspects of strategic initiatives
- Experience in extracting and analyzing data from systems with strong complementary excel and financial modeling proficiency
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, and able to work on multiple time sensitive projects
- Team player with ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with all levels of the organization
- Exhibit forward and innovative thinking to inside and outside influences as they affect our cash needs
- Self-motivated and high personal standards for the quality of work.
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.