A Kforce client in New York, New York (NY) of a regional CPA firm is seeking a Senior/Manager for their Transaction Advisory Group. In these roles, the ideal candidate will participate on advisory/consulting engagements including, but not limited to: Credit Risk/ABL projects, Due Diligence/Quality of Earnings reviews, Transaction Structuring, Valuations. These are highly visible roles with very diverse challenges.
- CPA and/advanced degrees are preferred
- 4+ years of recent public accounting experience including Transaction Advisory experience
- Superior analytical/modeling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open to some out of town travel as required