The Sr. Trade Marketing Manager (Sr. TMM) works within the RBNA Shopper & Trade Marketing Team to support fundamental tasks involved in the POS development process from concept development to delivery. The Sr. TMM must understand the retail environment in order to develop effective merchandising solutions, have a customer service mindset, an eye on trends and the future, a desire to understand shoppers, and above all else, the drive to win versus competition and look like #1 in-store.
With a focus on large format customers (including but not limited to grocery, mass merch and club retailers) the Sr. TMM owns the development and execution of the retail visibility strategy for all assigned customers. The Sr. TMM brings Red Bull marketing campaigns to life through multi-faceted POS plans in assigned customers through collaborative relationships with the Shopper Marketing & Key Account sales teams.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- • 4-5 years consumer goods industry experience with exposure to retailers required
- • Strong planning, prioritization, and project management competencies
- • Exceptional communication skills, including presenting, writing and collaboration abilities
- • Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment are a must
- • Strong interpersonal skills that facilitate cross department networking
- • Conscientious, strong attention to detail, self-starting
- • Creative mind, not afraid to question and improve the “status quo”
- • Strong conceptual thinking and design critiquing skills
- • Some Technical Knowledge of POS Production (Print, Permanent, Temporary) preferred
- • People management experience strongly preferred
- • Experience working with Agencies or Production suppliers preferred
- • Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- • Lives and represents the Red Bull Brand
- Bachelor's Degree
- English Fluent. Additional languages a plus.
- Travel up to: 25%