The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic total rewards professional with a knack for getting things done. They will also know how to apply solid knowledge of compensation data analysis to provide meaningful insights to compensation-related decisions, programs, and toolsets. The ideal candidate thrives in a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Design, develop, and execute on a comprehensive global total rewards strategy that aligns with our culture and business strategy and allows us to attract, retain, and motivate top talent
- Partner with the executive team to ensure our programs align with our strategic objectives and support our culture
- Create scalable processes and programs that support our rapid growth while continuing to deliver an incredible employee experience.
- Design and maintain our new job catalog with a focus on creating clean structures including leveling
- Work with Talent Acquisition to benchmark positions and develop competitive total rewards packaging including base, variable pay, and equity
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of compensation tools and systems that will allow us to scale
- Ensure pay practices are compliant with US Federal and State requirements and for each country in which we operate
- Develop and manage our benefits programs including leaves, insurance, retirement, etc.
- Analyze compensation and benefits practices in relation to all of our local markets and propose changes to remain competitive
- Own the communications strategy and plan for compensation and benefits, ensuring our employees understand all that’s being offered
- 6+ years of experience designing compensation and benefits programs, ideally at rapidly growing, global companies (with a focus on compensation)
- Experience building and implementing comprehensive global compensation and benefits programs
- Comfortable and excited to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to drive consensus and engagement across a wide variety of stakeholders in multiple parts of the business
- Data-driven with a strong ability to analyze data, turning data into insights and action plans aligned with company goals