Inovalon has an exciting new role - Senior Manager, Total Rewards. This role is key as the HR function changes the landscape for the future and will be responsible for designing and implementing a total rewards program for the organization. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities in enhancing compensation structures, benefits administration and the integration of HRIS systems. Key competencies include collaborative and consultative skills and the ability to effectively influence and gain critical buy-in of the C-Suite and other leaders in the organizations.
- Develop and implement Inovalon’s Total Rewards Strategy and communication plan, guidelines and policies with the involvement of Inovalon’s leaders, ensuring regulatory compliance guidelines are met;
- Conduct various trend analyses and track metrics to educate leaders and ensure competitiveness in our compensation and benefits plans and programs;
- Lead and manage a team of compensation and benefits professionals providing continuous growth and development ensuring the highest quality products and services are available and communicated to the organization;
- In collaboration with Human Resources team, develop communication strategy featuring all benefits and compensation services and products;
- Oversee the development and implementation of Standard Operations Procedures (SOP), compensation guidelines, salary and grading structures for all positions within the company;
- Ensure timely and accurate responses to all inquiries regarding benefits plans, programs and related initiatives;
- In partnership with Human Resources colleagues, ensure equitable application of salary treatments and/or regarding human resources policies, procedures, programs, and/or initiatives;
- Partner with leaders across the business, HR colleagues, etc. on performance management initiatives providing recommendations on applied process, design, development and training from a total rewards perspective;
- Partner with HR team and Finance in developing performance metrics for the Benefits Plans through Benefits Brokers;
- Partner with Payroll in providing oversight in reconciliation of benefits vendor accounts, payments and data uploads; ensuring timely investigation of discrepancies; and
- Partner with HRIS to ensure smooth integration of compensation structures, deduction code mapping, job code mapping, ad hoc reports generation, HRIS table setup and make recommendations on process improvement and data integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in Compensation and Benefits Administration management (Total Rewards approach);
- 3-5 years’ experience in HRIS management/implementation;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with Advanced Access/Excel;
- Proven experience leveraging Market Survey software and benchmarking data /tools;
- Proficient in HRIS systems preferably ORACLE;
- Knowledge in financial analysis techniques;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, along with strong problem solving skills; and
- CEBS, PHR, CCP, CBP Certification Preferred.